Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 25 replies

I hate store reps!!!!

ACSer4Sprint

Jun 22, 2010, 12:14 PM
This guy goes into a store to look around, he still has a contract with U.S. Cell and wants us to give him money for his ETF with them.

And of course the store rep tells the cust "Oh yeah, just call care they can do that for you. No prob!!"

Sorry sir we dont have anything available for that, even when we did offer suck a thing it was gor ports from Verizon only, not U.S.

NO I FRIGGIN CAN'T, even if a store rep said I can!!!!

👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿

Idk about store reps from other companies, but for the most part, Sprint's are effing IDIOTS!!!
ACSer4Sprint

Jun 22, 2010, 12:15 PM
Ugh, I cant even spell they right, they make me sooooo mad! 🙄
IgotStax

Jun 22, 2010, 1:49 PM
I hear you, they will do or say anything they can to avoid helping the customer, "just call customer care they can help you with that" the worst thing i hate to hear when i get a call. I always refer them back to the store that told them something stupid like that and tell them to speak to the manager and make complaint, then i file an IRT.
ACSer4Sprint

Jun 22, 2010, 3:59 PM
Yeah I like to IRT the heck out of 'em too 😈
rainbow_metals

Jun 22, 2010, 2:20 PM
i hear you on this but in this case i think its more likely that the customer is lying and just trying to get something out of us and just blaming it on bad store information. i know for a fact that sometimes a customer will lie about what a store rep says. i am a care rep too so i know what we have to deal with but its not always a bad store rep and on the other side of the coin, its not always a bad care rep when the custy goes to a store with some off the wall request.
ACSer4Sprint

Jun 22, 2010, 3:59 PM
Yeah customers are total friggin liars... But this happens alot when they are calling from the store and then the store rep gets on and tells me I can do something that I CAN NOT DO in any way shape or form!! Its so aggravating.
rainbow_metals

Jun 22, 2010, 4:20 PM
i know what you mean, if the store rep got on the line i would say that if he knows how to do my job, he should do it or call dealer support. i dont take crap from dealers
ACSer4Sprint

Jun 22, 2010, 4:23 PM
Yup yup.

I just hate 'em thats all 🙂
mc tubbs

Jun 22, 2010, 4:46 PM
At least most of the time you dont have to work with them any more.... remember ACS fiscal year ends in a couple weeks then your free. 🙂
ACSer4Sprint

Jun 23, 2010, 12:06 PM
True story!!! After the 30th I wont have to take calls any more, AGAIN 🤣
CustomersAreRubbish

Jun 23, 2010, 2:21 PM
ACSer4Sprint, please hire me into whatever department you're ending up in ^_^
ACSer4Sprint

Jun 23, 2010, 6:26 PM
Ummm no 😳

One of us will have to quit, get fired or die before you can be in my department! 😈
IgotStax

Jun 23, 2010, 2:41 PM
how come everytime there is a complaint about a store, the store reps on here say that its because the customer is probably lying, yes customer do lie but not everytime....
sinister

Jun 23, 2010, 4:12 PM
you better stop igot..80dollar gonna start another thread about how we're attackin his people 🤣
alee

Jun 23, 2010, 4:24 PM
Funny. One hater calling out another. Isnt this whole post about how evil store reps are? Dont you post something negative about store reps EVERYTIME you post on here?
sinister

Jun 23, 2010, 4:32 PM
speakin of one hater callin another one out...wow you're very observant sherlock

lol you call me on bein a hypocrite & here you are doin it yourself...

you people make it too easy...

time to go home, keep the hate alive 🤣
alee

Jun 23, 2010, 4:41 PM
🤣 Me the hypocite? 🤣 I dont post anything degrading about you guys. You do constantly. Talk about making it easy 😛
IgotStax

Jun 23, 2010, 5:28 PM
as i have said before there are many great store reps out there and i have talk to many of them, there are just way to many bad ones as well.
deepc

Jun 24, 2010, 9:58 AM
I work in a sales call center and get the calls in from store reps and although many are rude, it certainly is not a majority.

There are rude people in the call center as well as the stores so there's no sense in pointing fingers.

I do love when a store rep calls in and asks me to help a customer that's with them and I can sell them new lines of service and then pass the call back. 🙂
viper27

Jun 25, 2010, 11:51 AM
awwww... I thought we were best friends??? lol But it's a two way street. There are bad store reps as well as bad care reps.
NEPats726420

Jun 25, 2010, 1:45 PM
the customer is lying to you and the rep never actually said that?? i know when i get a customer that comes into the store and tells me that care sent them in when i know they can do it themselves, i apoligize to the customer for gettting misinformed and take care of the issue, all the time in the back of my mind im giving the care rep the benefit of the doubt and assume the cust. is making this sh!t up...............buyers are liars
sugarb85

Jul 5, 2010, 5:17 PM
That Is Definitely True For Some Greedy Customers I Have Come Across...I Take Everything They Say With A Grain Of Salt.
This_Troper

Jul 5, 2010, 5:46 PM
sugarb85 said:
That Is Definitely True For Some Greedy Customers I Have Come Across...I Take Everything They Say With A Grain Of Salt.

Super Acronym Powers... ACTIVATE!

TANSTAAFL
ShoopDaWoop

Jul 5, 2010, 5:48 PM
^ I get that, I got jokes!
sugarb85

Jul 5, 2010, 6:08 PM
😉 Hush It...Its A Bad Habit I Have...c what mean 🤣
andyandjustinarebetter

Jul 3, 2010, 7:55 PM
making it simple: i sold the customer on adding a feature to their account. i call it in to add it saying please make sure its under my code. after its added i check it and see its not under my code. i point this out to her and she pretends she can't hear me and then hangs up. 😡

So i call back ask the next rep to file a voice ticket on the last call and report a complaint to the rep id of the last person who accessed the account. 😎

i hate reps like this. although i get some that are super nice. =D

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.