80dollarcarcharger

Jun 19, 2010, 6:59 AM
coming soon, we open in one minute 🙄
inner_pyro

Jun 19, 2010, 8:47 AM
I wish you the best of luck...may you rest in peace 😢
rlpinca

Jun 19, 2010, 9:56 AM
Stay strong and may the force be with you.
Vosberg1

Jun 19, 2010, 10:14 AM
There was a team at my old Call Center called "queue killerz", is anyone here going to unite in that team name??? (NO FAT FINGERING, JUST LETS MANAGE THAT QUEUE!!!)
edzero

Jun 20, 2010, 10:50 AM
I wonder how many customers are going to think they can just walk in and get a free phone. "What?, you mean I have to sign a contract to get that phone for free. Your sign says free phones." This isnt the free sample table at the supermarket. we dont just hand people a phone for coming in.
Amarantamin

Jun 20, 2010, 2:33 PM
Hehe, I'd like to be there when they get a smartphone for all five members of their family, and then wonder why they should have to pay for an 'expensive data plan' when they don't plan on using any internet... 🤣
edzero

Jun 21, 2010, 10:23 AM
excuse me Mr. BMW dealer, can you warranty my KIA here?
RavenSkyhawk

Jun 21, 2010, 10:18 AM
No response yet. Should delta force go in and rescue them? Has recon reported with the sitrep yet? Damn it man I need answers. What the hell happened out there?

(Random war movie quotes)
80dollarcarcharger

Jun 21, 2010, 11:17 AM
lmao, well ...

I got 6 acts, I could've gotten more but I couldn't get through to activations. I was on hold for over an hour and the phone just hung up on me lol.
Vosberg1

Jun 21, 2010, 4:00 PM
Yeah, i hate to say it, but hold times were very long, Manual Review, Verifications, Activations, CC, TSD, they were all slamed...
Vosberg1

Jun 21, 2010, 10:35 AM
I hope that all survived....
SUMC_MEAD

Jun 21, 2010, 10:49 AM
I escaped without a scratch. 9 sales for 24 calls 😎 and not one person called and asked about the instore promo. however I did have one person call today mad cuz the store told him to call today and he rcould get a free HD2.
justfinethanku

Jun 22, 2010, 10:06 AM
I did 28 phones, it was a personal best for me, and an absolutely ridiculous number of phones to sell in one day!

My favorite though was a guy who came in and asked my why the price tag said free but it didn't say "with new activation" and gave me one of those snotty little "I'm better than you" laughs while standing next to his girlfriend and kid.

I very politely told him that he can have the dummy phone if he really wanted a phone free with no contract because "technically" that was the phone the price tag was under. 🤣

He turned red and said "you guys are all a bunch of liars" I just replied, "no sir, please, take the phone, I'll discount a case for you if you want"

we all laughed as he walked away steaming.

I love ...
(continues)
Mafdet

Jun 22, 2010, 11:51 PM
i got a "free" phone at the sale and the store where i went was very very packed!!!!!! i also saw and heard people angry and yelling all over the place!! but other than that i'm kind of glad i work at a call center; at least i dont have to deal with angry custys right in front of me... 😛
justfinethanku

Jun 23, 2010, 8:40 AM
isn't it screwed up how customers will get angry when you offer them something they normally can't get?????

Seriously, I had a guy come by yesterday demanding I give him a deal on a blackberry that I could have done on Saturday but he turned it down then. Now he is pissed and going to "call my manager and make sure I get fired for promising him a free phone and not delivering"

I literally laughed and handed him my managers personal cell phone number.

The guy can go screw himself.
kittie

Jun 23, 2010, 10:16 AM
Hah! Why are they like that? They were offered something really nice during this specific day, they knew it's a "limited" promotion, yet they still decline or 'will think about it'...and once they're decided to get it, the promotion is no longer available and suddenly it's our fault that we can not give them that offer anymore!? Hmppff!!@#^
justfinethanku

Jun 23, 2010, 11:18 AM
Did they think we are lying when we said "one day only" or that we are lying now when we said "it was one day only" ???

I want to slash their tires and glue their windshield wipers to their windshields.
Mafdet

Jun 23, 2010, 4:08 PM
yup it is!! when i heard about the offer i just had to go that day no thinking about it no nothing but yet again customers always want more!! 🤣 and by the way i love tmobile i'm a new "customer" and i love the service and everyone was so nice!!!! i made sure i treated everyone with respect and no yelling around;; since i HATE 😈 angry customers yelling because they cant get an upgrade or because they dont qualify for the phone 4... what are they thinking?? 😡

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.