Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 15 replies

Worst Places to call Customer Service

Vosberg1

Jun 16, 2010, 1:57 PM
Of all places, in an aircraft, right before it takes.
RavenSkyhawk

Jun 16, 2010, 2:09 PM
I always loved the person that answered the call while fornicating with someone that they are not married to, state we need to speak with their spouse who is on the other cell phone at the moment. All with the sound of a unbalanced washing machine in the background. 😲
SUMC_MEAD

Jun 16, 2010, 2:25 PM
That or don't you just love it when they call you and right after ask you to hold for them?
RavenSkyhawk

Jun 16, 2010, 2:28 PM
I try to say no and to call back when it's more convient for them. 😁
SUMC_MEAD

Jun 16, 2010, 2:37 PM
I hate it but i tell them I'll hold for them all day. Its not call avoidance if you're holding for a customer 😎
Vosberg1

Jun 17, 2010, 11:03 AM
Yeah, you might be holding for the Customer, but standard hold time is 2 minutes. They can wait for 2 min, we can wait for two min. Past that, Work Avoidence.
sprintchickwv

Jun 16, 2010, 2:24 PM
In the bathroom, while pooping.
kittie

Jun 16, 2010, 2:49 PM
In a restaurant, standing in line placing an order for a meal..while placing an order over the phone..

Me: Any accesories as well that you'd want to get for your new phone?

Cust: Uhm yes, I would like fries with that. (mumbling voices in the background)

Me: Pardon?

Cust: Oh sorry, no just the phone... Oh and make that double cheeseburger please. (more mumbling voices)

👿
ATTDRONEV2.5

Jun 16, 2010, 3:16 PM
in the drive thru and they're on speaker and when the order taker axs what you want and you add to the order "i want a burger with cheese and a large coke "
and even funnier when they repeat back the order with what you ordered included

and hilarious when they get to the pay window and you hear them say I DIDN'T ORDER THAT THE PHONE ORDERED THAT!
SUMC_MEAD

Jun 16, 2010, 3:46 PM
speaking of drive throughs...have a girl order from like the back seat then hide her and have a guy pick up the order 🤣
Vosberg1

Jun 17, 2010, 11:45 AM
No, the best is if they are at a nice resturant, and you get them to order STEAK!!! That is a good trcik. Waitress / waiter ussally ask if there is another party joining, really funny if you can get them so tied to say "yes"....
kittie

Jun 28, 2010, 10:52 AM
In the car, while driving, with their windows open (why would they drive with the windows open, anyway? 😕 ) and I can hear nothing but their indistinct voice and the loud howling wind. 👿
retrocool

Jun 28, 2010, 12:07 PM
🤣

I get this one way too often.

Also, people trying to park their car, and they're calling about their bill. It's like, hey, park the damn car, THEN call me about your bill. Sheesh!
Vosberg1

Jun 28, 2010, 1:43 PM
No, the worst thing is that they call Tech Support, on the phone in their car, with the windows down, having issues with their phone.....
Da_Bonehead

Jun 28, 2010, 2:11 PM
I just say "Your phone seems to be working just fine, you are talking to me on it are you not?"
Vosberg1

Jun 28, 2010, 2:16 PM
LOL, they want tech assistence with something stupid...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.