Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

lol...

sinister

Jun 8, 2010, 4:33 PM
how do you get 10 all the way across the board on a wave survey & only a 1 for willingness to recommend? đŸ¤Ŗ
Downtime24

Jun 8, 2010, 5:57 PM
LOL!! it happens 😛
sinister

Jun 8, 2010, 6:57 PM
yeah i wanna know though? HOW does it happen...i mean if i resolved the issue, was respectful, understood the issue, is it that they wouldn't recommend me? or at&t? ugh...i hate wave surveys đŸ˜ŗ
iljaaf21

Jun 9, 2010, 6:01 PM
If its the same kind of question we get at the authorized retailer I work for, the question actually is wtr at&t, not the rep. I had a cust with 5 iPhones, 4 working, one not. We changed the SIM and got perfect scores across the board, and then when it came to the wtr they said at&t was crap, and the satisfied with solution question came up the answer was no. They're problem was with Apple and AT&T, not me or my store. We get screwed sometimes. $hit happens.
80dollarcarcharger

Jun 9, 2010, 6:05 PM
I just got a 78% on my score (retail) and there are no comments ☚ī¸
Mafdet

Jun 9, 2010, 10:17 PM
đŸ˜ŗ i didn't know that stores got surveyed too!! what do customers have to do?? 😲
ecycled

Jun 11, 2010, 12:45 PM
Yeah we get surveyed. Used to be secret shops to see if we were offering everything, but you could tell secret shoppers.

Now the cust gets an email or phone call survey.
Da_Bonehead

Jun 11, 2010, 12:52 PM
I used to hear our sales people go in the back and say "do you think that person I am helping is a secret shopper?" or "i think my customer is a secret shopper" now we do it with surveys as well instead of secret shopping.
ecycled

Jun 11, 2010, 12:55 PM
secret shoppers wanted everything and would listen to the whole sales pitch but not ask prices and never buy.

I was pretty rural so I shopped by the same lady 3 months in a row, she had her baby with her each time.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.