Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

booyah...

sinister

Jun 9, 2010, 3:36 PM
cust: i have the world connect on my line & im looking at my bill & it looks like i've been charged the full rate for calling overseas.

me: well ma'am, i've looked back to 2008 & you've never had the world connect on your line but i do see that you have it on another line.

cust: if i have it on the other line, then why am i being charged the full rate?

me: ma'am you have to apply it on the line that you are dialing from to take advantage of the discounted calling rate. it's not a group feature, it's a applied per line.

cust: oh...i thought if you put it on the account that it covered everyonte.

me: no ma'am, it has to be applied to the line that you are doing the calling on to work.

cust: i didn't know that

me: no pro...
(continues)
Santi

Jun 9, 2010, 3:49 PM
So you reversed all the credits you gave, right?!?!?!

😈
sinister

Jun 9, 2010, 3:56 PM
nah, i stayed on the line & made her get the features that she had no intention of gettin...heck ill call her back & call her on her deceit, i have no problem with that. if i hadn't gotten her on the phone? i most certainly would have reversed every single, solitary credit i gave that woman!!

lol ive worked from 8a-10p for three days now 🤣 i am NOT in the mood
ecycled

Jun 9, 2010, 4:31 PM
When you are "not in the mood" you rock!!

Got 'em coach
Mafdet

Jun 9, 2010, 4:31 PM
🤣 its funny cuz they all think they are going to get away with it 🤣
iljaaf21

Jun 9, 2010, 5:49 PM
Sinister, I have to say, this just made my day. 🙂

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.