Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

iphone 4 stupidity

jaques

Jun 7, 2010, 10:10 PM
we were just informed in my call center that we're not allowed to inform customers of the pricing nor the eligibility for customer's to get an iphone 4 and that we have to refer them to their online account, self-service or apple. LET'S MAKE MY JOB HARDER YAY.
Mafdet

Jun 7, 2010, 10:35 PM
well that sucks!!!! 😛
Downtime24

Jun 7, 2010, 10:35 PM
please... i gladly let them know. because they can see it online
Mafdet

Jun 7, 2010, 10:43 PM
well they can BUT there is always the one that wants you to tell them because either they dont have a computer or the dog ate it... so yeah... 😕
Downtime24

Jun 7, 2010, 10:46 PM
LOL!! that is so true, actually so many people logged in to mywireless and order new iphones last night to get unl data plan, they shut downt the upgrade stuff. actually they shut it down 1hr before 12am. it was not to nice of att
Mafdet

Jun 7, 2010, 10:49 PM
i know!! today i got tons of calls that they where basically begging me to add the unlimited data 🤣

first they bit** for having to pay for it.
and now that we are putting a limit on the usage they want it 🤣
rlpinca

Jun 8, 2010, 5:20 PM
That's odd. I've taken about 5 calls asking if they're eligible for an upgrade to the iphone and explaining pricing etc... and I've only been here a few hours.

Your call center sounds fun.
ecycled

Jun 8, 2010, 5:36 PM
I wish I had permission to not talk about it.

I fought with a guy that swore it was 149, 199 for the ios4 iphone. I finally pulled up att.com to show him it was the old 3GS.

ugh 😡

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.