Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Email, Iphone 4g announcement tomorrow 06/07/2010

aux2

Jun 6, 2010, 8:58 PM
So I saw an email from up high saying the iphone 4g is going to be announced tomorrow...

Had a pic of it, looked lame. 😈

You guys heard of this?
if its true, expect back to back calls all day 😡
Amarantamin

Jun 6, 2010, 9:37 PM
I hope they are not so stupid as to name it the iPhone 4G. '4G' is still just a dream to ATT, and this will cause a lot of customer confusion..
aux2

Jun 6, 2010, 9:51 PM
4G as in 4th Generation, but yea I guess it can easily be confused with 4G as in speed.
Amarantamin

Jun 6, 2010, 9:59 PM
Everyone here knows that, but the number of customer who call about the Evo and want it compared to the 'new 4G iPhone' is absurd. When I tell them that one major difference is that the Evo runs on a 4G network, they say that the iPhone will too, and quickly deduce that I do not know what they are talking about.

I don't know how the ATT reps will handle it... =P
aux2

Jun 6, 2010, 10:16 PM
Ive never had a call like that
ecycled

Jun 7, 2010, 10:11 AM
Amarantamin said:
Everyone here knows that, but the number of customer who call about the Evo and want it compared to the 'new 4G iPhone' is absurd. When I tell them that one major difference is that the Evo runs on a 4G network, they say that the iPhone will too, and quickly deduce that I do not know what they are talking about.

I don't know how the ATT reps will handle it... =P

LOL they "deduce you know nothing", yeah ok. Ask them first if they know what a 4G network name is, possible answers: Wimax, and LTE. Then say the iphone 4(dot)-oh will not use or be capable of either of these data speeds and they should buy the nexus one 😁
sinister

Jun 7, 2010, 10:28 AM
what email you talkin about willis? have seen no such email 👀

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.