Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

wtf

ncap9022

May 29, 2010, 9:10 PM
20:53:32] ๐Ÿ™‚ : Hello. Thank you for visiting our chat service. May I help you with your order today?
[20:54:31] LISA: The phone has been damaged....what are the options for replacement?
[20:54:47] ๐Ÿ™‚ : I'd be happy to help you with your replacement options.
[20:54:59] ๐Ÿ™‚ : Did the phone have insurance or do you have an upgrade on any line?
[20:56:03] LISA: i thought we had insurance on this phone only don't know your upgrade policies
[20:57:08] ๐Ÿ˜ˆ : If you have insurance on the phone then they can send you a replacement if you call customer care.
[20:57:20] LISA: if not?
[20:57:48] ๐Ÿ˜ˆ : Then you can ask them if any of your lines have an upgrade you can use to get the line a new phone.
[20:58:12] LISA: So you can no...
(continues)
aux2

May 29, 2010, 9:36 PM
well why didnt you check her uprade eligibility like she asked? ๐Ÿคจ
You just told her to call customer care but you didnt answer her question.

I guess what im saying is...why did you ask the customer if she had insurance and if shes eligible for an upgrade if thats the reason she was chatting with you. You shouldve opened her acct and answered those questions yourself and then given her the options.
aux2

May 29, 2010, 9:38 PM
...unless you work for another dept that doesnt handle issues like that...if thats the case I totally understand now ๐Ÿคฃ
ncap9022

May 29, 2010, 11:49 PM
That wasn't the whole chat but I did ask her for her information to look up the account and she wouldn't give it to me. Told me that I didn't need that information to answer her question. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Apparently, we're all psychic now.
wompwomp

May 30, 2010, 7:45 AM
[20:56:03] LISA: i thought we had insurance on this phone only don't know your upgrade policies
[20:57:08] : If you have insurance on the phone then they can send you a replacement if you call customer care.
+ if you would like, i can check your upgrade eligibility for you. may i please have your name and number to do so?

right there is where you should have asked for her info ๐Ÿ˜• it would've saved you a lot of time and possibly less frustration from her..
CAS8586

May 30, 2010, 5:32 PM
o $#!t...you guys are actually real?? HAH i mess around with you guys a lot when im bored, and for some reason i thought it was just an automated computer...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.