Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 33 replies

What type of calls do you hate the most?

rudedogtrev

May 4, 2010, 12:38 PM
Bill related calls...especially with someone who for all intents and purposes sounds mentally challenged when it comes to financial matters. How difficult can it be to understand a prorated bill. Look at the feature dates on your bill you moron!
Owenu

May 4, 2010, 12:43 PM
calls where the customer feels entitled to everything. they suck ๐Ÿ˜ก . i'd rather listen to customers rant about how much they hate the company. most of the time, they will hang up on me when they're done, or i can transfer them to retention. ๐Ÿ˜
Poking Pixie

May 4, 2010, 12:44 PM
The high overage calls, either voice, messaging, or data, where they've got a ton of overages, but when you offer to fix it for them with a 10.00 data plan, upping their voice plan, etc, and backdating it to wipe out the charges, they tell you it was only a one time thing and they'll just pay the 400.00 in messaging charges that their niece wracked up on their phone. ๐Ÿ˜ก

Just a one time thing....right....until the next time it happens. And the next, and the next, and the next...... ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
Poking Pixie

May 4, 2010, 12:45 PM
If you're gonna waste that kind of money on a regular basis, let me give you my address and you just write a check to me. I could clearly use the money a lot more than you could. ๐Ÿ˜
rudedogtrev

May 4, 2010, 1:03 PM
I agree with you there Pixie... How much plainer could a re rate to unlimited messaging be if I'm gonna be removing 2000.00 of msg charges? *mutter mutter groan gripe complain*
sinister

May 4, 2010, 1:29 PM
rude retailer calls..i mean not all of em are rude but a good majority are.

so i end the call with (no matter how they rude they are) thanx for callin & have a good shift..do i get, hey thanx..you have a good one too? nooooooooo...its just

*click*
80dollarcarcharger

May 29, 2010, 11:46 AM
I try to hang up in the middle of the script if possible ๐Ÿ˜•
sinister

May 29, 2010, 11:51 AM
smh...so rude ๐Ÿ˜ณ
weresquirrel

Jun 6, 2010, 4:13 PM
"yeah, this is gerry, i'm an indirect dealer, i--"

"is there a customer present i can speak to?"

"um...no, but--"

"i'll need you to call your sales support line."

*click*

best calls ever.
Mrs.unstoppable832

May 5, 2010, 10:54 AM
Calls from slow customer who don't understand how to file an insurance claim and ask you 50 million questions about the information that you just gave to them, and then complain when you tell them they have to pay a deductable.... TO ALL RETAILERS: PLS INFORM CUSTOMER THAT WHEN THEY ADD INSURANCE TO THEIR ACCT AND THEY HAVE TO FILE A CLAIM THEY WILL HAVE TO PAY A DEDUCTABLE!! Nothing in life is free no matter how loud you yell or how much you cry.
rainbow_metals

May 5, 2010, 12:24 PM
in response to the customer that say that, i know as a sprint consumer and rep, i just received a large postcard in the mail shortly after added TEP to my blackberrys that showed all the info on it, adv on the deductible etc, etc. so with sprint customers that have subscribed recently at least, they have no excuse.
Mrs.unstoppable832

May 5, 2010, 1:35 PM
Well I don't deal with Sprint, I deal with Metro Pcs, and alot of those customers are a little remedial.
RavenSkyhawk

May 6, 2010, 6:38 PM
Apparently you've never spoken to some of they sprint customer's a lot of them are remedial, I don't mean a little. ๐Ÿคฃ
ochne

May 6, 2010, 8:14 PM
Remedial is being kind to some of them.
Mrs.unstoppable832

May 7, 2010, 7:47 AM
I most definately agree with that one
ruler_goddess

May 6, 2010, 6:34 PM
I hate any calls that I have a customer on the other end ๐Ÿ‘ฟ.
RavenSkyhawk

May 6, 2010, 6:36 PM
Fraud calls. You know, the ones where it had to be fraud or someone hacked their phone.
"Yes sir, someone hacked into your phone and followed you around the city to use your signal to make free calls to the Caribbean. Why you ask, oh that's because they hate you and really wanted you to talk to me all day about it"
dntbhatin

May 28, 2010, 7:55 PM
Old people+any electronic=fail
rlpinca

May 28, 2010, 9:35 PM
Anyone that can't understand the word requirement when it comes to smart phones or quick messaging phones.

People that sound like they're eating fried chicken or something while talking to me.

A 96 year old couple talking to me on speakerphone, both sitting on the opposite sides of the room while trying to upgrade 2 phones to a balck berry because it looked pretty on some magazine sent to them.

Anyone on speakerphone.

Someone calling from their car with the windows down.

Kids.

Old people.

People in between the category of kid and old people.
weresquirrel

Jun 6, 2010, 4:16 PM
people who scream at their kids in the background. "I AM ON THE PHONE!!! BE QUIET AND STOP HITTING YOUR BROTHER!"
dilligaff1

May 28, 2010, 10:24 PM
All of them
sinister

May 29, 2010, 8:05 AM
all calls ๐Ÿ˜
ecycled

May 29, 2010, 12:28 PM
When they want to ask a question but never say the question and expect an answer?

... and as said before all of them
ecycled

May 29, 2010, 12:33 PM
Just had another one. People that ask what itunes is, and how to set it up for there iphone?

That is retarded!
aux2

May 29, 2010, 4:31 PM
old people + iphones = ๐Ÿ˜ก
sprintchickwv

Jun 6, 2010, 3:57 PM
Calls that can't be resolved. There is nothing worse than having to tell a customer that their issue truly cannot be fixed. They're either angry about it, which makes me frustrated, or they're really sad, which is a lot worse.
weresquirrel

Jun 6, 2010, 4:19 PM
isn't it lovely that those calls directly impact your pay?
ochne

Jun 6, 2010, 4:35 PM
wow...sound like you work for a center that has pay per call with IR affecting per call value and maybe Transfers affecting bracket as well. ๐Ÿ‘€
weresquirrel

Jun 6, 2010, 4:39 PM
now what would possibly give you that impression? ๐Ÿ˜‰
ochne

Jun 6, 2010, 5:05 PM
general paranoia.....I hear it a lot. You happen to work near a river in Oregon or near the coast?
weresquirrel

Jun 6, 2010, 5:44 PM
nope, definitely not. nowhere near a river in oregon.
ochne

Jun 6, 2010, 6:15 PM
๐Ÿคจ I see....
sprintchickwv

Jun 6, 2010, 4:37 PM
My CSAT certainly impacts my pay, and so does my handle time. As you may imagine, an issue with no resolution does tend to run up handle time.
jjiggity

Jun 27, 2010, 10:56 PM
the worst calls are the ones you get when the customer cant answer a simple question regarding their own damn account information....including there name

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.