Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Dear att

longsleeves

May 27, 2010, 11:39 AM
Mr. Patenaude,

In all my years of management I have not received a more heartfelt kudos than I did today for one of your agents. Briefly let me relay the situation. Ms. Margaret Smith of Huntsville, AR called in because she was not getting service on her phone last night. Tiffany Sligh was the agent that assisted her with her issue. Ms. Smith went on to say that she needed the phone working because she talks to her Grandfather every evening because he has been seriously ill. Tiffany was so helpful in getting her service restored to working order that she was able to talk to him last night at about 9PM. At 4AM this morning he passed away. A tearful Ms. Smith wanted to relate that what Tiffany did was extremely important to her,...
(continues)
NEPats726420

May 27, 2010, 12:42 PM
😳
longsleeves

May 27, 2010, 1:19 PM
I'm a cold hearted snake.
NEPats726420

May 27, 2010, 1:41 PM
i can see that lol
ecycled

May 28, 2010, 4:42 PM
Not only did that letter not accomplish anything.

I am quite jaded as well.

If it makes me money, keeps my job (which they won't care about this), or personally make my life better.

The company will not give you an award, money, or note on your record saying that you helped someone talk to someone, thats what phones are supposed to do.

Best of luck to all of us working for the man.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.