Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

I can hear you....

Santi

Apr 27, 2010, 1:09 PM
Customer comes in with a problem. It's not even his problem. He was asking about a problem for his brother, who doesn't even have our carrier. I suggested a few things he could do and ultimately decided he should go to his carrier to figure out the problem. My customer called him on SPEAKERPHONE to tell him. I had asked a question to my customer, who gave me the phone instead. I asked the brother a few questions, then, once again, suggested a few things and repeated he should see his carrier. He tried to argue with me for a few minutes, but I stressed on seeing his carrier since I do not know how to fix the issue. He finally said thanks and I handed my customer the phone again. As soon as my customer says hello, the brother goes on and on ab...
(continues)
sinister

Apr 27, 2010, 1:12 PM
lol but wait...you told him to go to the his carrier cause you DIDN'T know what you were talkin bout 🤣

i wonder what the customer hears when we speak to them? 🤣
rudedogtrev

Apr 27, 2010, 1:20 PM
I believe that customer's theme song should be "Let's Get Retarded" by the Black Eyed Peas
Downtime24

Apr 27, 2010, 1:29 PM
🤣
Poking Pixie

Apr 27, 2010, 1:37 PM
Prolly something along the lines of...

....blah, blah, blah, blah, I don't want to help you because your face is ugly and you smell like head cheese....blah, blah, blah, I, the salesperson, know nothing about anything and I only got this job because I'm shtuping everyone in the store and most of the people in the rest of the shopping center....blah, blah, blah, blah, blah....

....Sir, sir! Are you listening to anything I said. Please tell the juggling unicycle bears in your head to take a hike, turn off the circus music, and let me tell you again why we refuse to help you. 🤣
MissLlama

Apr 28, 2010, 1:12 PM
LMAO at the Site that i work at they played this one call of a mistreat and the customer was getting so mad because the rep was being soo rude and she asked for a supervisor and then started talking to her friend about how rude the rep she was speaking with was and the rep was like "wow you know i can hear you so who is honestly the rude one here" I laughed for all day it was insane

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.