Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

HTC HD2

EdgarN

Apr 6, 2010, 5:09 PM
I was navigating the tmobile website, and it looks that thery are not out of stock anymore...!!!! should I get it?? what do u say?
rellikzero

Apr 6, 2010, 5:15 PM
if it had android i would say h*** yeah son! but since it has winmo 6.5 im going to only say yes.
EdgarN

Apr 6, 2010, 5:19 PM
ive never seen it in person, im afraid im not gonna like it
rellikzero

Apr 6, 2010, 5:26 PM
why not?
EdgarN

Apr 6, 2010, 5:40 PM
I dont know... but it looks great to me, ive read the reviews and i havent seen no one complaining
IrishCarBomb

Apr 6, 2010, 5:44 PM
What will you be using the phone for?
EdgarN

Apr 6, 2010, 5:51 PM
NOTHIGN REALLY IMPORTANT... but well i can use for school purposes also
IrishCarBomb

Apr 6, 2010, 6:32 PM
Are you looking for it to be a MP3 player, web surfer, and then text and call? Or do you want gaming as well?

Personally, I own a Nexus One, which IMHO is the best phone on the market right now. However, you are limited in video and music format, until coreplayer comes out for Android, and some other things.

I use mine for calls, texting/IM, web surfing, and email. I am not a big gaming person, but if that was my top priority I would go with an HD2... or if music/video playback was tops I might do HD2.

But for me Android is such a superior OS to Windows Mobile... and with FroYo coming out soon Android is going to take another big step forward(they are supposedly going to add in a lot of video and music formats, and some other imp...
(continues)
TequilaTime

Apr 9, 2010, 11:41 PM
The reviews have been okay but it's kind of lacking in general. Nice big screen but kind of slow and not as user friendly as many other phones....

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.