Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

what the hell...

kiki_kaluah

Mar 4, 2010, 5:46 PM
i'm going to do it!

I wasn't going to post on here because i saw one thread got deleted for being in the wrong forum but I'm giving it a whirl!

I have a Samsung Behold. I've had it for about a year and I'm getting a little tired of it. I'm thinking of buying a blackberry pearl 8120... what are your thoughts?

I will use the scheduling, I'm constantly checking my work and personal email, I do use the web and did have the 8100 but got rid of it because it kept lagging and after sustaining alot of damage things starting falling apart.

OK GO!
pizzas not for breakfast

Mar 4, 2010, 7:13 PM
based on brands, i like samsung a lot better than blackberry so..... i'd stick with the samsung brand. ive only used the blackberry curve and i hated everything about it. so i stuck with my instinct and never had any issues with it.
300zxATT_VZW

Mar 4, 2010, 7:22 PM
and the Pearl is sooooo 2008! Nexus Uno!
kiki_kaluah

Mar 4, 2010, 7:26 PM
is that with tmobile.... 👀
300zxATT_VZW

Mar 4, 2010, 7:33 PM
Yes ma'am 🙂
ads1525

Mar 4, 2010, 7:35 PM
yes. nexus one is amazing
300zxATT_VZW

Mar 4, 2010, 7:37 PM
I can't wait for VZW or at&t to pick it up!!!
OrionsVantage

Mar 5, 2010, 10:18 AM
i'm pretty sure that its been announced that big red is getting the nexus one in the spring.
juice007

Mar 5, 2010, 10:11 AM
I think those phones are ugly and they suck. Why don't you get an android phone. You will deal with lagging a lil but the capabilities that the phone has a hands down the bomb.
OrionsVantage

Mar 5, 2010, 10:20 AM
as far as blackberries go, the pearl isn't the prime choice. Frankly the keyboard was enough to seriously turn me off.

Depending on your carrier i'd get an 8350,9700,9630 or hell even an 8330
Rich Brome

Mar 5, 2010, 11:17 AM
This still isn't the correct forum. Please ask your question in the T-Mobile forum. Thank you.

This thread has been closed by a moderator.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.