juice007

Mar 5, 2010, 10:09 AM
Can you post the article? Firewall here
dumean

Mar 5, 2010, 10:21 AM
Stop Verizon Wireless Megabyte Usage Charges
Posted: Oct 9, 2008 | Jeremy Winter |
161 Comments So Far

First off I want to say that if you are a Verizon Wireless customer and have recieved outrageous charges on your bill from “megabyte usage”, you are not alone. Since Verizon has decided to switch over to a per-megabyte usage charge, complaints have piled up all over the Internet in response to its vague and deceiving outlines.
Apparently there is mass confusion over what is megabyte usage. I will settle this for now and say anything you do with your phone besides making voice calls uses megabytes. The real question is, what does Verizon want to charge as megabyte usage. Verizon charges $2 dollars for 1 megabyte of usage...
(continues)
iljaaf21

Mar 5, 2010, 10:47 AM
"This new pricing policy from Verizon is simply out of line. Could you image a store where you are charged by how much you look around for things to buy?"

That made me lol. Because that's what places like Costco, BJ's, and even Sam's Club do. But no one complains about that.
300zxATT_VZW

Mar 5, 2010, 3:12 PM
AT&T charges $2/MB too. Simply put, it's F***ed up.
jchambao

Mar 5, 2010, 3:19 PM
yea, but for people that actually do use the internet it's cheaper than the 0.01/kb...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.