Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Top 10 Things

ATTDRONEV2.5

Feb 27, 2010, 6:32 PM
I will do the last day i work here

park across 3 of the 7 handicap parking spaces next to the door and when told to move .. i will move.. 1 space over

Prop Badge Secured door open with shoe

lock all the bathroom stalls from the inside

Walk up to sups desk when he's not there and revoke his log in password

tell the customer our physical address, and tell them to tell the security guard, "call center director's name" sent me..

Give every customer my user limit in credit

Suspend a customers account if they become belligerent

Send a mass email that says this is the last straw and to return my stapler Razz

see how long it takes them to realize I'm sitting at my desk....naked

Order Pizza for the call center and tell t...
(continues)
jchambao

Feb 28, 2010, 11:04 AM
haha, i love that
Coil

Feb 28, 2010, 11:35 AM
So another words you sit around in a big office all day eating pizza. Wow, your job sounds difficult. Grrrr I would be mad at my boss too!
Researcher

Mar 1, 2010, 1:50 PM
🤣 Sounds like a regular day here, other than the naked part. But we can still hope. 😎
juggalo D

Mar 2, 2010, 2:14 PM
don't forget to recommend other wireless carriers to customers for all their needs 😁
Owenu

Mar 2, 2010, 3:09 PM
i would love to do that.."sir, if you cannot afford us, then try cricket, metro pcs, or better yet, get a landline." 🤣
juggalo D

Mar 3, 2010, 6:28 PM
sir do u relize that for the past 6 years u have had "(insert company)" we have been screwing u i would try "(anybody else)" 🤣
kiki_kaluah

Mar 2, 2010, 2:49 PM
you can also give out managers and supervisor's personal numbers. 👀

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.