Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Sorry to interrupt you

RavenSkyhawk

Feb 24, 2010, 7:22 PM
I just had a customer I needed to share with all of you. My head hurts after talking to mister johnson, but I'm certain you will laugh.

Customer: So how many minutes come with this simply everthing plan?

Me: 👀

Customer: Well what about text messages with the simply everything plan

Me: 😲

Customer: Do I have to remove my battery from the phone to charge it?

Me: 😳

Customer: what is the web address for sprint.com?

Me: 😕

Customer: Do any of your phones come with a lifetime warrenty?

Me: 🤣
juggalo D

Feb 24, 2010, 7:38 PM
OH......MY......GOD................u totally desire a medal for your hard work and efforts. me personally would have just decided that the don't need a phone, cuz with a mind like that u could sell them a tissue box and they would go for it. I think that he would of been the same person asking and how much is the $200 deposit, or maybe how many minutes do i get on the 1000 minute plan thats when u say 1500 hundred really mess'em up. I had a lady come in today and tell me she needed a charger for a phone. I showed her the one she needed and she said no that not it. I asked if the phone she showed me was the one she had and she says no........ I have the black one. WHAT? its the same phone and charger. She asked if there a system i can check. ...
(continues)
Researcher

Mar 1, 2010, 1:58 PM
What is it that Jeff Foxworthy said "Oh no some body had sex with that woman"!! 🤣 🤣
jchambao

Mar 1, 2010, 2:02 PM
🤣 you should went over, put the other one back and got the exact same charger and said your right, this is the one for your phone lol
Owenu

Mar 1, 2010, 3:55 PM
I have actually been asked the first 2 questions before.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.