Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

OMG...ignorant customer!

Harrassment

Feb 1, 2010, 7:13 AM
So this customer has been with us for a long time, quite honestly hasn't paid us much money for the years invested, and calls ALL the time to complain and get credits.
Moving on her point of her call is that she wants a full discount on a handset without signing a commitment, then she wants to cancel, which makes me laugh because if she cancels her options are the same for other companies. Either you pay full price with no contract or you sign a contract for a discount...duh
She states that because she's been with us for so long it proves she will not leave, umm no signing a contract almost proves you will not leave.
So then she's offered a full discount with one year commitment, she will not take it which proves she's not going to stay ...
(continues)
dtpocket38

Feb 1, 2010, 9:56 AM
I wouldnt want another 2 year prison term wit tmobile neither
juice007

Feb 1, 2010, 11:34 AM
Oh so you work for Tmobile. They are pretty good in my book. 😁
Harrassment

Feb 1, 2010, 12:36 PM
Yeah, they've gotten better lately they actually have better phones now but what upsets me is having t mo and at&t as a customer I would stay with at&t they have much better deals on phones for upgrade than t-mobile. It's almost disturbing lol.
juice007

Feb 1, 2010, 1:03 PM
Oh well if you know what you want going to 3rd party stores would be better. Does T mob have any promo's codes coming out. They had me on this loyalty plan but I switched to the everything plus plus...
Harrassment

Feb 1, 2010, 1:17 PM
lol nothing right now plus plus is the best best
edzero

Feb 1, 2010, 11:37 AM
I hate when companys try to hold onto customers like that. Why even offer them the one year contract. Tmobile should be happy to get rid of a waste like that.
Harrassment

Feb 1, 2010, 12:38 PM
Right, Flexpay has a save department, it makes me laugh when a monthly customer knows about it and threatens to cancel like its going to do something.
vampyra

Feb 1, 2010, 7:10 PM
what call center u @?
sweetcherrygurl

Feb 1, 2010, 5:43 PM
Harrassment said:

Finally she says if Obama called we would do it for him.

she sure about that? if obama called i wouldn't do it for him either. treat all the customers the same! 😁
vampyra

Feb 1, 2010, 9:38 PM
well ma'am im sorry but your not the president, and if you think you are, you either need a psych lab, or the feds because your stealing his identity...

there are so many things i wish i could tell a customer but cant... makes me sad... :-(

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.