Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Drunky drunk drunk

Santi

Jan 27, 2010, 4:01 PM
There is a certain man who always comes in drunk. That's wonderful thing #1. What's wonderful thing #2, you ask? He only comes in when he has a problem. Oh, goody.

C: Yeah, my phone isn't charging.

He sets the old Samsung on the counter with the charger.

C: I don't know if the charger's broken or what.

Me: Let's see here.

I take the phone and charger to an outlet and plug it in. It doesn't even go in all the way. I look at the charger. It's missing a corner.

Me: Yeah, the charger is broken.

C: What?!?!

Me: The corner is broken off.

C: That's ridiculous! I better get a loaner phone! (slur slur slur) You better fix it!

Me: Do you have insurance?

C: I don't know, but I better get a loaner phone that's not worth...
(continues)
vampyra

Jan 29, 2010, 12:06 AM
i love the customers who call in and demand a cancellation, and then hang up.. guess what buddy... no accnt up no verification, no cancellation.. bye!!
king0fshadows

Jan 29, 2010, 7:36 AM
Lol then they call Telesales and bitch us out because apparently "Care" aka Retention is full of a bunch of idiots. Well sir did you give them your account info? No you just cussed them out and hung up and this is my fault how? 😲 Oh btw would you like to add a line of service to that account your planning on canceling before I transfer you. Lol they love that 🙄
vampyra

Jan 29, 2010, 5:13 PM
lol... i love that i get between 2-3 calls a night about hwo sales wouldnt tel lthem how much their bill is now. uhmm durhr sir, the ivr tells you that they cant see accoutn info! but thats not account info its just my balance.. well ur dumb to think its not accnt info sir i dont know what else to tel lyou.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.