Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Awkward

motodude69

Jan 27, 2010, 1:15 PM
A customer just comes into the store to add Unlimited messaging to her account. She has very little knowledge on how to text or send photos, so I sit down with her and show her how.

We get to the photo sending part and she has no photos to send. She asked her friend to take a photo and her friend rapidly declined. She was going to take a picture of the store and then turned to me asked if she could take my picture.

I hesitated but then for demo purpose I agreed. I then showed her how to send a picture to another number and she takes her phone and sends it to her 18 year old daughter. She then proceeds to tell me that she will think I'm very cute and that I should date her daughter.

First, I will be married in March. Second, her daug...
(continues)
simmeon

Jan 27, 2010, 1:24 PM
Perfect way to prepare for haveing only one slot for the rest of your life. A non committed 18 yo.
motodude69

Jan 27, 2010, 1:27 PM
Well, the wife-to-be did say she wanted us to get a pet.
dualitycomplex

Jan 27, 2010, 1:55 PM
get a room mate then, I have one that pisses on the floor, you can have him and attempt the house breaking if its at all possible, its been twenty some odd years, hell my dog picked up on the concept at a month an a half.
vampyra

Feb 12, 2010, 10:12 PM
dualitycomplex said:
get a room mate then, I have one that pisses on the floor, you can have him and attempt the house breaking if its at all possible, its been twenty some odd years, hell my dog picked up on the concept at a month an a half.

thats funny..i had an aocoholic ex boyfriend who did that when he was drunk... hed find a corner, and pi$$ on the floor..and capret..and furniture...
jeffatt

Feb 15, 2010, 7:42 PM
If you think that's bad, check out this: http://www.rush68.net/~dave/crap/story.htm

and follow the link to the forum thread

set aside about an hour and prepare to LYAO
juggalo D

Feb 13, 2010, 12:06 PM
not what u intended man i had a fellow employee just have this look of omg on his face and not the good one i asked what happened he told he had some 60 65 year old lady come up, show him a naked picture of her self and ask how do i send this. he said it was the hardest thing he had ever done. and that he didnt no what to think. i told him he could go home early but unfortunately for him i dint have that power 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.