Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

This is a business phone.

jenardus

Jan 22, 2010, 7:34 PM
I work in a call center that processes insurance claims. This is a very common theme amongst some of our calls and I am always amazed when I hear it.

me: Thank you for calling --------. My name is --------. How can I help you

cx: my phone was stolen

me: Sorry to hear that, I'll be happy to assist. (ask all preliminary questions)
When did this happen?

cx: 2 months, AND THIS IS MY BUSINESS PHONE SO YOU NEED TO GET IT OUT FAST!

me: 😳 😡 👿

Why do people think we are so stupid that we think that they will wait 2 months to file a claim for a business phone that is so important and is causing them to miss money? Then they get upset when I have to tell them that since they waited more than 60 days to file their claim, we...
(continues)
edzero

Jan 22, 2010, 7:39 PM
This is my Bidniss phone(drug dealer)...I'm losing money as we speak.....well than mr.customer. Seems like the balls in my court and you should be willing to pay any price to get a phone back so you can start to earn some money
dirtyhippo

Jan 24, 2010, 8:53 PM
🤣
hereticcavi

Jan 25, 2010, 11:59 AM
I was about to say Its pronounced "Bidness" ... "Bidness"
cingcing

Jan 25, 2010, 1:17 PM
Well, we have these for $150.

I'm not buying a new phone! That's ridiculous!

Okay, let's give the insurance company a call. They can have a phone out by Wednesday.

No, I need a phone today.

Okay. Well, we have these for $150...

Lost count 5 years ago how many times I've had this conversation.

I don't know about you, but if not having a phone was really costing me thousands per day (and I wasn't just playing Johnny bigshot in a cell phone store), I'd pay the $150 to get a working phone and go from there.
Coil

Jan 26, 2010, 12:35 PM
this one doucherag came in one day and was going on and on about how he runs a multimillion dollar company and needs to supply everyone with phones and then busts out some piece of **** clamshell samsung from 8 years ago.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.