Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Did you ever notice

mist668

Jan 24, 2010, 4:00 PM
I work in a retail store in a mall. It seems that when I work Sundays all the bitchy people are out and about. Does anyone else ever notice the same thing?

Bitching customers don't bother me, just seems that they all like to come in at once.
Coil

Jan 24, 2010, 4:37 PM
Sunday is when they're off and possibly started the day off with a drink or two. They have a lot of pent up aggression from the work week and the fact they decided to get a cell phone and nobody made them.
sweetcherrygurl

Jan 24, 2010, 4:49 PM
yes i notice this as well.

except today is a special day. because in addition to these customers, we are also getting handfuls of people asking why half the stores around us are closed (stupid driver + wet roads = blown transformers and an entire store block of our mall without power) and acting like it's our fault they aren't open.

people amaze me.
rey000

Jan 24, 2010, 7:39 PM
i had a customer come in today and say that we offer a $15 monthly plan. (ATT)

I said no we don't offer that and the only time $15 would last you on a monthly plan with our service would be a go phone plan.

But then the customer wanted a free phone... Sorry, can't get a free phone without a contract.

😳

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.