Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Yesterday, someone screwed up

khrispii

Jan 22, 2010, 1:41 PM
and a bunch of people from my call center got deleted from the system, including me. This means we no longer have access to the systems we need to pull up customers account. Some agents still have access. The best part is I'm an escalations rep. Most of the reps escalating to me are able to help the customer but the customer insists on talking to me, even though I informed the rep I can only give general info. I get to tell the customer they were better off with the previous rep but now they are speaking to me and they have essentially wasted their time. Today is a good day.
kiki_kaluah

Jan 22, 2010, 2:24 PM
๐Ÿ˜• I'm sorry about that. They really should just send you home or have you doing paper work until the issue gets resolved.

I once got accidentally fired and got my check about 2 weeks late. ๐Ÿคจ
khrispii

Jan 22, 2010, 3:42 PM
I'm having fun. It's super easy getting paid to tell people my down scripting. luckily enough it will not affect paychecks. We are an outsourced call center and our logins for our actual company work. Just the systems belonging to the client company we take calls for are affected.
juice007

Jan 22, 2010, 6:41 PM
Wow... Well now I know that all call centers have problems. Makes me feel better in a way
vampyra

Jan 25, 2010, 11:36 PM
they did that to me once, they deleted a bunch of ppl who got termed, im outsourced as well, but were a *paperless enviroment* and dont get paperwork.. i did floor support all week til they fixed me. lol

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.