Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 12 replies

Have you ever laughed with coworkers, and a call comes in

Owenu

Jan 21, 2010, 5:16 PM
and you can't stop laughing? How did the call turn out?
dopeygirl

Jan 21, 2010, 5:37 PM
Oops. Did I just hit the release button??? 👀

I was helping a co-worker out once and a call came in. I said "son of a bitch" and went to hit the unmute button, only to realize that I hadn't muted the phone to begin with 🤭

Release release release
Owenu

Jan 21, 2010, 5:41 PM
😲

I remember once I was laughing with the person next to me, call comes in, and I attempted to answer. I said, "Thank you for calling Sp- hahahahaha!!" Customer said hello a few times after I muted the call. Finally they hung up. It was under a min, so I didn't get caught. 😁
juice007

Jan 21, 2010, 5:44 PM
Oh, I do that from time to time. But the people around me aren't really that chatty. Okay well they are but they are all girls and talk about girl things.
Owenu

Jan 21, 2010, 6:02 PM
how about starting a converation that is androgenous?
juice007

Jan 21, 2010, 6:20 PM
ummmmm...what's that big word mean? I would look it up but no internet. Hmmm so I'm looking for a smart girl. Shouldn't be to hard their is not many here. Wait you said you had a man that you work with and your single.. hmmmm which one is it?
Owenu

Jan 22, 2010, 12:24 PM
androgenous means having qualities of both males and females. so an androgenous conversation would have topics that both sexes can relate to.

I am single. I said I USED to date a coworker at my old job.

https://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff= ... »

🙂
I_Flogged_molly

Jan 21, 2010, 11:38 PM
All the time... if it was not for the mute key I would have been fired a LONG time ago, if not for the laughing then for the curse words.
Owenu

Jan 22, 2010, 12:24 PM
same here 🙂 thank God for the mute button.
brisk87

Jan 22, 2010, 12:36 PM
i used to sit next to mancha and while "personalizing" the call he would give me false info regarding whatever i would be talking about with the cust. sometimes i would repeat what he would tell me and it would be way wrong lol the mute button helped me out a lot cuz i would have to mute myself and laugh about what i told the customer.
quitamancha22

Jan 22, 2010, 12:43 PM
i used to laugh when you would try to talk to the customers about stuff.."you like football?... yeah i heard it's good" that was your, just meh about personalizing the call
brisk87

Jan 22, 2010, 12:46 PM
what!? "just me"?
quitamancha22

Jan 22, 2010, 12:53 PM
lol it was funnier when you did it

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.