Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

my effing awesome idea

Mossberg

Jan 10, 2010, 5:59 PM
Ok, this doesn't apply to GSM phones mind you. Or phones that let you transfer contacts via sd cards for that matter.

I think that when a customer buys a pda/smartphone, the carrier should make the customer sign a separate contract, stating that they WILL have and WILL use some sort of sync/backup program. And the contract will stipulate that if the device crashes, glitches, or is corrupted and the customer DID NOT back up their information, then we get to format their devices with out any resistance period! I mean, if I have to replace your device you are starting over from scratch
anyway.

All day everyday I talk to customers, who's devices crash/corrupt/glitch, and soft reset doesn't work. I follow protocol and request to do fre...
(continues)
dirtyhippo

Jan 10, 2010, 7:22 PM
AWSOME im with you on that one 😁
rey000

Jan 10, 2010, 7:34 PM
Mossberg said:
Then you get these 3rd class people, buying 1rst class phones (because Obama had a Blackberry, and they want to be cool like him) blockquote>

🙄

I especially when they want the pdas but don't want the internet plan. Why the hell do you want a PDA if you're not going to use the internet? That's stupid, might as well save your money.
dirtyhippo

Jan 10, 2010, 7:41 PM
🤣 im not even gna touch that one 🙂

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.