Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 19 replies

BEST BUY!

kallcenterking

Dec 30, 2009, 9:37 PM
everyone should start refering all their customers to BESTBUY to get their phones!!! no MIR, and we wont have to deal with store reps anymore ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
VZW Sales Mgr

Dec 31, 2009, 10:19 AM
maybe if call center reps knew how to do there job there wouldnt be any issues.

How do u like being insulted???
JayNSilentBob

Dec 31, 2009, 8:49 PM
all issues start from the point of sale, us in call centers have to deal with cleaning up the bullshit you made up to make your sale
mrpmpfan

Jan 1, 2010, 6:46 AM
Best Buy does have some pretty sweet prices:

Example:

Best Buy
HTC Pure - $0.00 after instant rebate
Samsung Jack - $0.99 after instant rebate
Blackberry Bold 2 (9700) - $99.99 after instant rebate

AT&T.com
HTC Pure - $149.99 after $50 mail in rebate
Samsung Jack - $0.00 after $100 mail in rebate
Blackberry Bold 2 (0700) - $99.99 after $100 mail in rebate

So I don't know about you but I would love to open a new line of service and pay nothing then have to pay $200 and wait for a $50 mail in rebate. Sorry stores you lose.
wizardofCroz

Jan 1, 2010, 1:52 PM
And when the customer comes to me and asks why they have an extra 30 dollar charge on their bill, and i ask "Where did you buy your phone?"..."Best Buy"... ok great, just make a left out of the parking lot and its on your right, have a nice day.
mrpmpfan

Jan 2, 2010, 9:36 AM
The extra $30 charge is probably the new data plan for their new data phone. However just because you don't get the sale doesn't mean you have any right to treat a customer like crap. You still work for the same company, you just didn't get the sale because of your bad prices.

Explain to me why a customer would want to spend $200 extra on their phone just so you can help them?
wizardofCroz

Jan 2, 2010, 1:42 PM
Really? I wasn't aware data phones require an extra 30 dollars per month, thanks for enlightening me.

I don't treat customers like crap, I do exactly what customer service call center reps do and send them back to the point of sale. You think just because we work in a store that means we have to help everyone that comes in the door?? Get over yourself buddy, I'm here to make money, not hold the hands of cheap customers while MY sales suffer.

Here's why they should buy from me:

The transaction will be done right the first time; the customer will leave completely satisfied with my business phone number in case of any questions; they will be informed of any and all charges at the point of sale as well as any reoccuring charges on the...
(continues)
Coil

Jan 2, 2010, 9:02 PM
You're not worth 200$ but at the same time let them suffer at the hands of best buy/walmart/etc when their account is ****ed up and a 4 line family plan gets sold as seperate 4 lines. They need help? They have to go back to where they got it. The worst is when you talked to them, they buy from best buy, and then expect you to talk to them again as they stand there with their new phone. Yeah sorry only best buy can help you. Dipshits.
madhatter923

Jan 3, 2010, 4:56 PM
but is it true that at best buy not only if a customer drops there plan not only do they have to pay the etf for verizon but also a etf for best buy as well
PHONESCOOP LORD

Jan 1, 2010, 1:32 PM
and may be if you people in the store sell phone and say no upgrade fees nor activation fees just call this number....and whos number is the f call center's. so do your job right or when you guys say to the costumer yea will waive that for you and you give him the number for the center do you job and credit it your self why send them to us.
wizardofCroz

Jan 1, 2010, 2:02 PM
"what you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
simmeon

Jan 1, 2010, 2:05 PM
That Miss Veronica Vaughn is one hot piece of arse! I should know
wizardofCroz

Jan 1, 2010, 3:48 PM
How bout you sideburns, you want some milk?
Coil

Jan 3, 2010, 12:11 PM
I rate your performance a 10/10.
Brilliant.
lilyofthenorth

Jan 7, 2010, 2:39 PM
Because some of us can not give credits!!! Take yourself out of your narrow minded lil world and think for a minute.. ๐Ÿ™„
Cellinovation

Dec 31, 2009, 10:41 AM
Just think! Then you could deal with all the problems they create for your company! YEAH!!!!

Its kinda like telling people we should send all our customers to Walmart.

Verizon would never be able to keep up the volume of handset sales because Best Buy is not a sales oriented organization. They are a big box retailer. Big box retailer doesn't drive sales they allow the customer to help themselves. If our customers all knew what was best for them, they wouldn't need stores they'd all be dealers themselves.

You need some serious mental examination! Do you like your job, cause it goes away eventually if everyone went there.
kallcenterking

Jan 1, 2010, 8:28 PM
how would people going to best buy instead of the store make me lose my job? ๐Ÿคจ im cust care, not sales. it doesnt effect me where they buy it
Cellinovation

Jan 2, 2010, 4:23 PM
Sure it does. You just don't see it. Once a certain amount of damage is done to a brand by the customers getting what they think they need instead of what they really need, Verizon won't have a use for so many customer care reps because there won't be enough customers to support the need.
lilyofthenorth

Jan 7, 2010, 2:37 PM
You, sir, are ignorant!!!! Do you have a clue how many issues we solve in the store before ever even picking up a phone to call someone like you? Shut up and do your job!!! If you don't like it....QUIT!!!
Coil

Jan 2, 2010, 8:54 PM
kallcenterking said:
everyone should start refering all their customers to BESTBUY to get their phones!!! no MIR, and we wont have to deal with store reps anymore ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Um there's no MIR at a lot of indirects. I notice your nick says you're from a call center... yet you want Best Buy to sell more phones? You realize that means more people calling you being angry cause Best Buy does not know ****? Ok then. ๐Ÿ™„

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.