Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 14 replies

Idiots and Wal Mart always seem to find my Kiosk.

Nadesico81

Nov 11, 2009, 12:24 AM
I work in Sams Club and my Kiosk is NOT owned and or operated by Sams Club to start with.

I had this guy come in and sware that Wal Mart could sell him a Droid for 50.00 bucks with a one year contract. I told the guy there was no way in the world they could do that. Since Verizon only does 2 year contracts and well the Droid is a new device.

He proceded to call me a lier and that we should match Wal Marts deals and prices. He goes and complains to Sams Club just to have the Club manager come and ask me why I was giveing the guy a hard time.

If this guy could get a Droid for 50.00 bucks the buy it at Wal Mart and leave me the FU(K alone!
mrpmpfan

Nov 11, 2009, 6:50 AM
I would have posed a question right back to the Sam's Club Manager. Why are you 40 yrs old and only a manager at Sam's Club?

On top of that what I would do in the future with this type of customer is tell them you can't price match without a printed ad from the local newspaper and you have to call and verify the price and stock of the item (That's what Best Buy does)
ATnT Cellular

Nov 11, 2009, 8:51 AM
mrpmpfan said:
I would have posed a question right back to the Sam's Club Manager. Why are you 40 yrs old and only a manager at Sam's Club?

On top of that what I would do in the future with this type of customer is tell them you can't price match without a printed ad from the local newspaper and you have to call and verify the price and stock of the item (That's what Best Buy does)

I don't even bother telling them that. I tell them to go to Walmart or wherever and get the deal. If they refuse, that means they are lying, and I call them out on it.
matonater

Nov 11, 2009, 10:03 AM
im willing to bet sams club managers do fairly well
Nadesico81

Nov 11, 2009, 10:50 PM
I'm not an Sams Club manager my Kiosk is owned by R Soulutions and pays rent to Sams Club. Thus we dont price match.
matonater

Nov 12, 2009, 7:10 PM
mrpmpfan said:

I was referring to this
Coil

Nov 13, 2009, 2:07 PM
make six figures... you have no idea what you're talking about
Coil

Nov 13, 2009, 2:08 PM
they actually make 200,000 and if they meet their yearly quota they make a 100,000 bonus...
banhammer

Nov 13, 2009, 6:36 PM
y'all taling about the stoer manager right? Middle management's not making that much.
ATnT Cellular

Nov 11, 2009, 8:50 AM
I always tell them, "Well if Walmart can offer you the Droid for 50 bucks with a one year contract, go buy it from them, because we are not authorized to offer such a deal here. In fact, when I get off work I'll go to Walmart myself because that's a heck of a deal!"

And you know what, it works every time because they insist on buying from me, even though I keep telling them to go to Walmart. Eventually they give up and leave. Nice try, liars.
llama

Nov 11, 2009, 9:22 AM
Nadesico81 said:
Since Verizon only does 2 year contracts.

Verizon does 2 year, 1 year and no contract plans.

You should also learn to use spell check before you start calling people idiots...
Nadesico81

Nov 11, 2009, 10:58 PM
Yea like I can write a one year contract and get paid on it lol.

@ LLama go jump off a cliff if you dont like the way I vent. Not my fault your in the same class as some of my custys.
llama

Nov 12, 2009, 1:03 PM
So, you come here, tell lies, and expect to smell like a rose?

You said Verizon only does 2 year contracts. That is a lie. You know it. You just wanna make yourself feel good.

Why not just go take a hot shower instead. You stink.
Coil

Nov 13, 2009, 2:12 PM
First of all lama is correct and you have no idea how VZW works probably because SCK just started selling them. Second,

Not my fault your in the same class as some of my custys.

the conjugation of you and are is you're not your. Your is a possessive adjective.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.