Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 12 replies

"I'm not giving you my pin number!"

love2transfercustomers

Nov 9, 2009, 8:56 PM
so you call me, give me your first name, middle name, and your 2 last names, but will not give me your pin #?

what the hell do you think im going to do w/ your pin # to your sprint account? unless it is the same pin # to your debt/credit card, nothing.

and by the way, smart 😲 ss, i can access your account whether you give me your pin or not. we just tell you we can't and have you provide it for YOUR protection!

how would you like for some random person to call in, and i give them ALL of your account info without having them verfy anything. bet you would wish i asked for a pin THEN!

and you've got some nerve calling ME, and giving me attitude about asking for your info.

you expect me to answer your questions without you au...
(continues)
justchillin

Nov 9, 2009, 9:09 PM
oh customers are so obnoxious
Mafdet

Nov 9, 2009, 9:23 PM
dang... so much ANGER!! DAMN THAT RAP MUSIC!! lol! I feel your pain... and hatred!! 😈 Calm down!!
love2transfercustomers

Nov 10, 2009, 1:15 PM
i am calm now *breath, breath, breath* 🙂
mrpmpfan

Nov 10, 2009, 6:30 AM
I personally love when they get mad for you asking for the last 4 of their social. Like I can do something with it.

xxx-xx-8796

There is the last four of my social have fun and go nuts.
ecycled

Nov 11, 2009, 4:27 PM
mrpmpfan You shouldn't have done that. I just activated pre-paid in your name AHAHAHAHAHA
matonater

Nov 10, 2009, 10:17 AM
you realize saying pin number is redundant right?
love2transfercustomers

Nov 10, 2009, 1:35 PM
i did realize that, and that is why i used #
matonater

Nov 10, 2009, 1:49 PM
also redundant
love2transfercustomers

Nov 11, 2009, 6:43 PM
whatever 🙄
banhammer

Nov 11, 2009, 8:32 PM
I've found that most people who call in only say "huh?" when I ask them for Can I have you PIN, please?

I find it's more easily understood, even though redundant, to say PIN number or PIN code on the first go around.

I'm not getting paid to be a literary critic. I'm getting paid to serve the customer (and finish the call within my handle time goal...so "huh" is not a good thing to hear!)
famoussasjohn

Nov 10, 2009, 11:07 AM
welcome to Sprint customer care..the customers are really dumb and think we are going to hijack their accounts or something, but they will be quick to send out their social security with out a problem.
its kind of funny when they do that.

when they start getting all bitchy and start complaining for asking for their pin, i give them the customer care number, as i am an online order support rep, and then they complain they have to call. listen stupid, you cant have it your way. 🙂

i love the customers that give a 4 digit pin, and then you say it must be 6-10 digits and they give some random one like golf123 and we tell them in another way of it must be between 6-10 numbers, and they are still get confused. 0_0
hmmmm..

Nov 11, 2009, 8:42 PM
famoussasjohn said
i love the customers that give a 4 digit pin, and then you say it must be 6-10 digits and they give some random one like golf123 and we tell them in another way of it must be between 6-10 numbers, and they are still get confused. 0_0

lol. i know this is off subject because we're talking about PIN #'s here, but for what you just said....i love when i ask them for their number and they give me the 7 digit number and when you ask for the area code, they give you the zip code..lol..and you can say AREA CODE like 4 or 5 times and they'll still give you the zip code and then they get more and more irritated by it lol until finally you say...i think you're giving me your zip code, the area code is
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.