Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

YAY for Sunday!

thecleaner62

Nov 8, 2009, 12:05 PM
not, im guessing there will be little to no business today seeing how the bengals are playing the ravens during the prime hours my store is open
mist668

Nov 8, 2009, 12:16 PM
YAY for sunday another wasted day my company spends hundreds of dollars to make us work on a stupid day of the week. I havent sold a phone on sunday in probably over 2 months.
thecleaner62

Nov 8, 2009, 12:23 PM
id rather be watching the bengals
mist668

Nov 8, 2009, 12:30 PM
I'd rather be at home doing nothing or spending time with my wife and family. But no.... I have to be in the stupid mall working these stupid hours for the stupid people to ask me questions like "how do I add a line to my account".
GraGG

Nov 8, 2009, 2:17 PM
but when they ask what their personal password is that they set up on the phone? i want to beat the ish out of em ๐Ÿ˜ก
mist668

Nov 8, 2009, 2:28 PM
We don't do personal passwords. Account pins only if they ask to have them set up.
GraGG

Nov 8, 2009, 3:06 PM
im talkin the one they set up on the phone to turn it on... they always ask what the password is and my response is always whatever you set it as... how the hell am i supposed to know? ๐Ÿคจ
mist668

Nov 8, 2009, 3:09 PM
Oh lol.... thats funny because when they do that we need to send the phone out to be flashed.

Some get mad at me and I say, its not my fault you forgot your password on your phone.
sweetcherrygurl

Nov 8, 2009, 7:28 PM
today is the best Sunday I've ever had. Four line family share new activation and a new line aircard.

It will probably never be this good again. I'm reveling in the moment. ๐Ÿ˜

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.