Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

best practices

smiliey

Nov 7, 2009, 2:21 PM
So I figured this would be the best place to ask people,

"What are your best practices when pitching add-a-line's?"

My companies commission structure has recently changed back to new lines of service being where the money is at and I am a little rusty.

How do you add lines? and i guess.. put value on them instead of straight shenanigans and slamming lol.

any input is apprieceated
motodude69

Nov 7, 2009, 4:25 PM
For existing family share accounts, it is very easy....."For $9.99 a month, wouldn't you like to have the peace of mind of knowing you can reach your child/relative at any time?" Or something to that extent.

On an existing single line, I would pitch...."Right now is the time to start our Family Share accounts. Not only is the pricing to hard to pass up, but being able to contact each-other and any other on (Enter Network), you really can't afford not to."

Hope these help a little.
smiliey

Nov 7, 2009, 7:45 PM
thanks man. every lil bit helps
mist668

Nov 8, 2009, 11:12 AM
Get them in the store with a piece of candy, then shut my gate and make them sign a contract.

Wording goes like this.

"Sign the F***ing contract or i'll shoot! You bring this crap back I know where you live"

Not really, we joked about this.
dxniel

Nov 8, 2009, 12:20 PM
ask how they communicate with friends and family? that usually opens up the convo
Menno

Nov 8, 2009, 7:12 PM
port your home line over to your existing family shareplan.

Double the minutes on the plan (to avoid overage) and ad the line for just $30 a month.

Since most customers pay much more than that every month for basic phone that they hate, it's been a pretty effective tool. Just make sure to run their number through your port tool to make sure they are covered.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.