Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 15 replies

damn slow people

dtpocket38

Nov 5, 2009, 3:08 PM
a custmer a came into my stor from what i gatherd he was having problems calling international to canada and hati but heres the catch not only did he not speak very good english but he also i had a bad studering problem it took 4 ever it was like haven a french porky pig im my damn store lol
banhammer

Nov 5, 2009, 3:10 PM
poor guy 😢

I'll send him a cookie.
pizzas not for breakfast

Nov 5, 2009, 3:18 PM
you should have given him a cd of the Skat man.
love2transfercustomers

Nov 5, 2009, 3:53 PM
doesn't look like you type very good English 🤣
ecycled

Nov 5, 2009, 3:56 PM
love2transfercustomers said:
doesn't look like you type very good English 🤣

i agree
*nods*
dtpocket38

Nov 5, 2009, 5:26 PM
i dont have very good typing skills rite now i have to broken fingrsd on my left hand
pizzas not for breakfast

Nov 5, 2009, 5:38 PM
i can see where having broken fingers would effect your typing skills. I broke my leg last month, couldn't speak correctly for weeks.
dtpocket38

Nov 6, 2009, 12:51 PM
i seak perfect english im born raised in ct jus treyn 2 typealil easer given the fact there broken but any way people have got to learn friken english. mygrandparrents came here from italy and they learend the languge of the land
motodude69

Nov 6, 2009, 12:53 PM
I know this is going to sound mean, but reading that was just hilarious! 🤣
banhammer

Nov 6, 2009, 1:10 PM
agreed
pizzas not for breakfast

Nov 6, 2009, 1:10 PM
dtpocket38 said:
i seak perfect english im born raised in ct jus treyn 2 typealil easer given the fact there broken but any way people have got to learn friken english. mygrandparrents came here from italy and they learend the languge of the land

Let me know if this is a joke, so i can laugh about it, instead of slamming my face into my keyboard.
love2transfercustomers

Nov 5, 2009, 6:30 PM
I'm sorry to hear that ☹️ ..if that's the case, it take back what i typed earlier...why are you working w/ broken fingers? your company that strict?
AVANESS

Nov 5, 2009, 8:27 PM
seriously! how can they make you do that. you should take as much time as you need.
matonater

Nov 5, 2009, 8:42 PM
did he not speak very good english

I hate when that happens
captainplooky

Nov 6, 2009, 1:08 PM
dtpocket38 said:
a custmer a came into my stor from what i gatherd he was having problems calling international to canada and hati but heres the catch not only did he not speak very good english but he also i had a bad studering problem it took 4 ever it was like haven a french porky pig im my damn store lol

It could have been worse.

It could have been someone posting on a forum with no ability to spell, a clear aversion to proper grammar, and no ability to use punctuation marks.

Like here:
https://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff= ... »
banhammer

Nov 6, 2009, 1:12 PM
It's not bad typing...it's new age.

You can just feel the postmodern juices flwing thgh yu as yu red hs pst. tbularu

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.