Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

Is there anything else i can do for you?

pizzas not for breakfast

Nov 3, 2009, 1:46 PM
I hate this question.... i hate having to ask it on every call. I don't mind assisting the customer with their issues, i just really.... loath... when they say things like, How bout a million dollars lol!, or you can pay my bill!, how bout a credit LOL!

no... just no.
cincinnatihotplate

Nov 3, 2009, 1:49 PM
thats why i roll like this
isthereanythingelseicancoverwhileihaveyouonth ephone?GOODasalwaysweappreciateyourbusinesswi th ๐Ÿ˜ณ haveagreatday
love2transfercustomers

Nov 3, 2009, 1:59 PM
i concur
charliegirl

Nov 3, 2009, 5:05 PM
That's when you do the obvious fake laugh. They know it's a fake laugh and then they realize that you have heard that line before and now they feel like a douche ๐Ÿ˜
dualitycomplex

Nov 4, 2009, 1:16 PM
I ask for coffee....you call center people always say no, what gives? ๐Ÿคจ
ecycled

Nov 4, 2009, 1:23 PM
Such an open question, close it up.

Is there anything else I can do for you, on this account for today?

Keep there mind from wandering and make it specific. Notice the 'for' before today, its improper english, and will make them stumble in their thought process. They will default to 'no' because they just don't get the question and they want to get off the phone.

You made it your own so you feel better, but you still said what management wants so your good if they pull the call for any reason.
Webb

Nov 4, 2009, 2:08 PM
Once upon a time, our bosses gave us several scripted closings we had to do. One of them had the line, "Have I satisfied all of your needs today?"

One of my MALE co-workers (a big, goofy guy named George) took to using that one on EVERY call, cheerfully, exuberantly, and utterly disconcertingly.

He also once worked 11 loyalty statements into a single call. It was a 2 minute call for a payment.
HotPocket

Nov 4, 2009, 2:58 PM
I mark 100's and 50's with a currency marker, and they spout this gem:

Custy- "Oh, they're good...I just made them this morning ๐Ÿคฃ "

HotPocket - ๐Ÿคจ

Custy - ๐Ÿ˜

Hotpocket - ๐Ÿคจ

Custy - ๐Ÿคญ
pizzas not for breakfast

Nov 4, 2009, 3:02 PM
The smilies make this story like 100x better.
ecycled

Nov 4, 2009, 3:35 PM
Agree on the smiley's making it perfection.

I've pissed off customers by telling them "it turns brown when its fake but the bank will exchange it for a real one. Then come back."

Of course I'm joking and its just as dumb as what they said but it makes them mad. I win ๐Ÿ˜

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.