Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

I didn't call you, you called me.

love2transfercustomers

Oct 29, 2009, 12:23 PM
me-thank you for calling sprint, may i have your wireless # please?

cst-you called me!

me-so you dialed this # back, i answered and said thank you for calling. but somehow I called you?....how about you just give me your wireless #, or get off my line!

i didn't really say that, wish i could though.
britsmarie

Oct 29, 2009, 12:39 PM
I would.

Poor inbound reps. xD

This is why I like outbound.
love2transfercustomers

Oct 29, 2009, 12:48 PM
i like inbound. going outbound messes up my call flow.
britsmarie

Oct 29, 2009, 12:55 PM
but the callflow is no different except auth and the difference between "this is sprint calling" and "thank you for calling sprint"

I've done both. xD they are identical, just the customers are more irate on inbound, or they just hang up.
hmmmm..

Oct 29, 2009, 1:02 PM
love hang ups 🤣
hmmmm..

Oct 29, 2009, 12:41 PM
lol. i just had one that wouldnt talk to me because whoever called her didnt leave a message 🙄
wizardofCroz

Oct 29, 2009, 5:32 PM
We actually had these people crank calling someone a few weeks ago... here's what they did:

Some guy would call us and say that his wife needs to speak to us, then he put me on hold while he dialed a random number and did a 3 way call. So when the random number person answered, we were on the line trying to figure out wtf was this person's deal was. Not too clever if you ask me.
love2transfercustomers

Oct 29, 2009, 5:36 PM
really said that customers have nothing better to do than call us, and bring up our aht w/ crap
love2transfercustomers

Oct 29, 2009, 5:39 PM
really "sad" 🤭

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.