Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

I need a day off

SMR1990

Oct 22, 2009, 1:04 PM
This week has been the crappiest in awhile. Ive just had the worst customers all week.

Just now I guy came in to yell at me over why he has a past due balance and why his bill was so high. Didnt bother to bring a copy of the bill. Claims he paid in full. I told him I had no idea. He said if he never goes out of his minutes how could it be so high, I said well other factors can cause the bill to go up but I cant tell you what it could be without looking at it. And as an indirect I cant tell from their account either. He basically told me I was lying and that Im just giving him "the company line". I was like uh, no, I really dont know. Guess what I cant magically read your bill from your house. And then he continued to yell at me telling me...
(continues)
ecycled

Oct 22, 2009, 1:32 PM
They don't let you log on to see the bill, thats crap. What about going on their online account to pull it up? Are you blocked? Most likely he didn't set it up. Or you could try doing it from his or your phone, if you do internet.
SMR1990

Oct 23, 2009, 9:51 AM
He didnt have a My Verizon account set up, I called and checked that his bill was correct from his phone and it was saying the same thing the bill said. he had made a payment but still owed x amount of money from last month on top of this months bill.
AVANESS

Oct 22, 2009, 2:43 PM
And they dont give you a phone to call customer care?

Sounds like a company line to me.
SMR1990

Oct 23, 2009, 9:53 AM
Yes and I gave him the number. When I call for the customer the first thing they ask me is if the customer is in the store, when I say yes, they ask to speak with the customer. I cant do anything. I told him about nine times the number to call and that they would be able to see his bill and explain to him where the charges are coming from. Something I cant do without looking at the bill.
mrpmpfan

Oct 23, 2009, 5:10 AM
You know the perfect trick to get under these customers skins?

Just repeat one paticular sentence with slight changes to it over and over.

Example:

I would need to read your bill to find out why its so high.

Your bill would need to be here so I may look over it.

Without the bill I can not look over it to find out why its so high.

You get the picture. This will cause them to loose their **** but I find after hammering it into their heads they leave all pissed off but they grab their bill next time.
ZadenWillowfyre

Oct 23, 2009, 10:43 AM
People really stink sometimes....ugh. I really need a day off too!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.