Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

The difference between professional reps and credit-me customers

CustomersAreRubbish

Oct 13, 2009, 3:42 PM
Customer calls to Sprint and can't verify.

Sprint rep: "I'm sorry, if I can't verify the PIN or security question, I cannot release any details about this account."

Customer: "IN THE NAME OF ALL THE POWERS AND FIRES OF HADES I DEMAND THEE OPEN THY ACCOUNT OR YOU SHALL SURELY PERISH IN THE ETERNAL FLAMES OF BLAHBLAHBLAH!"

I call to T-Mobile Flexpay (also outsourced and offshore, unlike me) and can't verify.

T-MO rep: "I am sorry. I cannot provide you account information unless you are an authorized person on the account."

Me: "OK. I understand. I'll have the authorized holder call back in an hour or two. Have a good day!"

Now, which customer do you think is going to get better treatment tomorrow?

Sadly, it'll be t...
(continues)
Mafdet

Oct 13, 2009, 4:15 PM
AGREED 😁

I work and notice that bad customers get what they want so the agent can get rid of him/her - unacceptable, they should be told the truth and quite bluntly they will not get anything for being a tantrum A-Hole.
USCCFANINKS

Oct 13, 2009, 4:39 PM
I'M THE OPPOSITE...If you are nice to me I will do everything I can, if you get nasty with me I will deal with you long enough to make sure you understand that you are not going to get what you want....Its The Principle of things
JaggedlyMajestic

Oct 16, 2009, 10:23 AM
DITTO 😁
jeffatt

Oct 15, 2009, 10:27 AM
That's the sad thing about these types of customers. Too many people are afraid of getting complaints against them from these jerkface customers and because all these big companies are worried about "saving face," even to these jerkface customers, that they punish the employees for not giving in to the customers' every little whim...

I've had co-workers admonished for following policy!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.