Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 13 replies

Co-Worker just asked me

ecycled

Oct 14, 2009, 5:38 PM
Can we put customers accounts on suspend for insubordination?

🤣 🤣
USCCFANINKS

Oct 14, 2009, 5:41 PM
We did when I work in a VZW store. The customer assaulted my manager, and we got corporate permission to cancel their contract.
ecycled

Oct 14, 2009, 5:46 PM
Hells yeah. I would blow up there address and email with random crap in that case. But in general I think we should be allowed discretion to cancel some ppl 😁
mrpmpfan

Oct 15, 2009, 5:44 AM
I don't suspend their accounts but I will put them in "timeout" aka mute button for 10-20 mins if they won't listen.
wizardofCroz

Oct 15, 2009, 2:39 PM
We can't actually cancel people, but before I got here there was a man who would harass the girls I work with. He would come up about once a week and scream at them about his bill, charges, etc. Finally my manager told him not to come here and to go to verizon. Sometimes ya gotta fire a customer. 😈
tmochicka24

Oct 15, 2009, 11:35 AM
yeah i had a wonderful VZW rep turn my phone off because I was yelling at him becaues of my bill and he wasn't willing to work with me....a**!!! 👿
mrpmpfan

Oct 16, 2009, 5:33 AM
Why would you yell at a Verizon rep? If your bill is too high you have only yourself to blame.
tmochicka24

Oct 16, 2009, 9:03 AM
Your really a big a-hole...I feel bad for your fiance
USCCFANINKS

Oct 17, 2009, 11:54 AM
I feel bad for you with that misplaced rage, ever thought about getting laid? Or if you have someone maybe find someone else who knows HOW to!

Cause seriously, attacking everyone for not agreeing with you is Junior High Pent up Virgin crap....
babyvaz

Oct 15, 2009, 2:00 PM
att actually has it in your contract but im firewalled from logging in to paste you 😡
ecycled

Oct 15, 2009, 3:09 PM
Good enough for me. I'll take that as a reason to fire customers that are wrong.
Hombre07

Oct 16, 2009, 10:52 AM
AT&T T&Cs say you can be canceled for abuse to representatives. You will also be charged the ETF.
motodude69

Oct 16, 2009, 8:57 AM
Not only AT&T, but if you review the Terms and Agreements in Verizon's collateral, you would actually be surprised with what you have the power to do (ie, cancel a customer's account for belligerance.)
longsleeves

Oct 16, 2009, 12:05 PM
We can cancel the accounts if customers are being extremely rude or disrespectable. We just have to get a manager involved and bam! ETF's baby. It's stated in at&t's customer service contract.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.