Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

wow we need to issue IQ test B4 selling people cell phones.

ulcards

Oct 13, 2009, 9:18 PM
Cust: I went on a cruise and used my phone while in US waters and you guys charged me international fees, I need credit for this..

Rules of cruise ship roaming: 1st off we dont charge you the cruiseline charges you to allow you to use your phone on their towers.
2nd your on a ship not on land so you are using their towers not ours, and also there are signs on the ship edu the charges and services you get for using your device. also in the room on the bed there is a paper with the same info, as well as posted all over the room and they even hand you a document as you board the ship with this info. WOW!!!! 👿 no credit for you sorry mam.
chocosong87

Oct 13, 2009, 9:19 PM
people tend to be retarded especially when it comes to cell phones. ugh.
ulcards

Oct 13, 2009, 9:23 PM
exactly .. if I was going on a cruise I wouldnt even take my phone. and at least be smart enough to call before you leave, everyone should know it's not going to be free to use your cell on a cruiseship and please read those things they hand you they may contain good info you just might need to know. O-Man i just love this job. 🙄
chocosong87

Oct 13, 2009, 9:36 PM
I would probably bring my cell but when I get my bill I wouldn't act like my bill is one big surprise and say, "How come my bill is soo high?!? These charges are not valid! wtf OMG NO I DID NOT GO OUT OF THE COUNTRY. these damn cell companies always stealin' my money" lol
simmeon

Oct 14, 2009, 9:54 AM
why people bring a damn phone on a cruise ship with them. Its a friggin vacation. I have one simple rule on my vacations. No contact with those not on vacation with me.
jeffatt

Oct 15, 2009, 10:08 AM
No kidding...I'm starting my vacation saturday and I am DEFINITELY not taking my Blackberry...

yup, I'm taking my good ol' Nokia 3595

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.