Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

It's been a few months so far, here's what I hate about customers.

CustomersAreRubbish

Oct 13, 2009, 2:05 PM
I work at (insert outsourcer here) for Sprint billing (Nextel too I guess). I've worked at Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile and AT&T... again, all for outsourcers, lucky me. Also some good jobs inbetween, grand total of time I've been in call center environments is well over 6 years.

But since I can access this site at work I thought I'd share some of my Customer Greatest Hits.

* "I'VE BEEN A CUSTOMER FOR 10 YEARS! I DEMAND BETTER SERVICE!" - Ever notice when they get pissed, it's rarely ever anything but 10 years? Not 11, not 9, not 17, not 4... just 10. I've even once cut a customer off and said "Let me guess, 10 years?" Even when their account says it was instated in 2004... and they weren't migrated. If anyone here ever has to call in ...
(continues)
ollywolf

Oct 13, 2009, 2:15 PM
Thanks for the laugh. You so remind me of my friend when she worked here. 🤣
CustomersAreRubbish

Oct 13, 2009, 2:17 PM
Glad you liked it. I'll have more about the systems and management soon 🙂
ollywolf

Oct 13, 2009, 2:40 PM
Thanks
charliegirl

Oct 13, 2009, 3:20 PM
🤣 Makes me glad I don't work in a call center 🤣
USCCFANINKS

Oct 13, 2009, 3:22 PM
You should be, it is no picnic. And the sad thing is most of those are not funny BECAUSE they are true...
charliegirl

Oct 13, 2009, 3:24 PM
I work in wholesale so I get my own kind of situations. I deal with the owners and workers of the store and trust me it is no picnic ESPECIALLY if they want product but owe us money.
USCCFANINKS

Oct 13, 2009, 7:17 PM
Just got off a call with a guy who used 9 years. Debunked!!!

Besides, never say customers don't do something, thats when you get that call, and they do....

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.