Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

I have been

looksthatkill

Oct 2, 2009, 10:19 AM
on the phone with this lady for 2 hours...dumbest person ever. All I'm trying to do is get her to her online account so she can set up some information, first she wasn't typing the correct web site, she was searching for it. Then she wasnt typing the . after www, even though I was telling her to...then once we actually got to the website, and hour later, she keeps clicking on links by herself, and freezing up her computer, or going to different sites, or going somehwere where I don't need her to be. While the page is loading she'll try to click differant things, then getmad because it will stop loading, then click entirely out of the internet. Back to step 1. This call should have lasted 5 minutes, tops. It's going on 2 1/2 hours. This is ri...
(continues)
AVANESS

Oct 2, 2009, 12:47 PM
Thats a rough one. Especially if you were having a good day before and you took the call happy.
GraGG

Oct 2, 2009, 2:37 PM
id hang up
famoussasjohn

Oct 2, 2009, 4:06 PM
seriously, i would be so aggravated. i would make it so i would be saying something and end the call and blame it on the customer if anyone asked 😁
GraGG

Oct 2, 2009, 8:53 PM
whats the likelyhood she could find you? 😳
famoussasjohn

Oct 3, 2009, 8:06 AM
about a .000000001% chance.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.