Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

any exTMS employes out there

dtpocket38

Sep 30, 2009, 3:45 PM
is there any one eles who worked for the former the mobile solution who r still pissed bout wat happend lol
simmeon

Sep 30, 2009, 3:46 PM
what happened?
dtpocket38

Sep 30, 2009, 3:48 PM
the were bought out by corprate t-mobile
MrGoofball

Sep 30, 2009, 3:53 PM
And the cell phone industry as a whole rejoiced.
dtpocket38

Sep 30, 2009, 3:56 PM
come on thats harsh lol but true
AVANESS

Oct 1, 2009, 12:43 PM
Wow. TMS. In the Northern Cali region, they were bought out buy an ATT 3rd party called
Mobile Life.
Why are you mad about it? They were the worst company ever. They made us watch Boiler Room as training, then the next day I was on the sales floor alone without any knowledge of the industry or even the POS system.
The average employee life span was about 4 weeks there. Maybe it was different in So Cal
bigyosky123

Oct 1, 2009, 4:05 PM
boiler room is a good movie!
dtpocket38

Oct 2, 2009, 10:02 AM
boiler room is a good movie, but i worked for them all they way out in connecticut i lasted for almost a year, it was a preety damn bad company but there was mad money to be made
AVANESS

Oct 2, 2009, 12:34 PM
Yea if you sidecash its ok. Sell so hard that they but, then they return and you dont return the phone they got for free anyway. So thye line line is cancelled with T Mobile but not returned to TMS. The rep keeps the phone.

Or my own personal favorite, try to resell that phone to a customer on contract, activate as a customer own then use the discount they get on the handsets to buy a blackberry for yourself for 50$.

Back when the paychex came in the form of cash in a homemade paper envolope.

F JIMMY WOODS
NEPats726420

Oct 2, 2009, 3:32 PM
was horrible, they sucked at everything, i dont work for tmob anymore, but i can imagine everyone that works for corp was glad to see that happened

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.