Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

So im all pumped

simmeon

Sep 30, 2009, 3:45 PM
About getting a day off tomorrow. Then BANG!!! A@#ho#$ wannabe boss calls me and asks me to work cause he has to go to blah blah blah blah blah. Seriously thats all I heard out of his mouth was BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH. Oh wait think I heard something about "Im super important. More important than you" Well guess what I say to that fool. Hope your customers dont mind waking me up when they come into the store. Also hope they dont mind the smell of 12 hour old beer stained clothes and possibly some urine. Yep Its gonna be that kinda morning. I know you have all had them before
NEPats726420

Sep 30, 2009, 4:26 PM
how no one gives a f@#k?!?!?! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
simmeon

Sep 30, 2009, 4:43 PM
I noticed. Thought it was just an at work thing. BUt i guess its everywhere. Since the day I was born its been this way. Was all like "Mommy, I want to ride that bus to school where all the other kids are going" She said " Son, you are way to young to go to school. Next year when you can drive then maybe, just maybe, you can give it a try"
NEPats726420

Sep 30, 2009, 4:53 PM
🤣 🤣
AVANESS

Sep 30, 2009, 4:51 PM
Soo, was that your way of telling him off, but you went in anyway? 🤣

All you did was make yourself sound like an unmotivated dirtbag who will most likely get fired in the near future for not showing up because you were drunk and swore up and down that the only person @ the party that would talk to you was a girl.

After she rails you with was it really his. He will beat the %$^# out of you and leave you tied up outside.

Say hello to the drive through.

The rest of us will continue to laugh at your kind.
simmeon

Sep 30, 2009, 4:58 PM
🤣 🤣 Thread was mostly directed towards my bosss. He has replied twice so far. Even chuckled. Besides. He knows he doesnt pay me enough to go out and have more than one beer anyways. But yes you are correct. If any of what I said was true then I would be a dirtbag worthy of getting fired. And although I am not ecstatic about having to work for two hours on my day off. But the possible overtime means that two weeks ftrom now I may actually have said monies to go out and have two beers. Then watch out.
AVANESS

Sep 30, 2009, 5:00 PM
I retract my previos statement.
simmeon

Sep 30, 2009, 5:01 PM
No need. If all was true you were totally correct. 😉

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.