Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 38 replies

you know that a call will suck when...

fire4fred

Sep 20, 2009, 3:29 PM
the customer does not knows his or her own phone number...

he does not know the difference between routing numbers and bank acct number.

you try to explain that there is no conspiracy and we do not listen to their conversation and have their txts.

you try to explain that moist damage is still water damage.

you tell them that we cannot give them a phone for free just for being customers and paying insurance on it. (upgrades)
fire4fred

Sep 20, 2009, 3:51 PM
people doesn't know how to spell their own address.

are too drunk or high to know to follow a conversation

they ask you why we cannot give them they're same phone after you have told them it has been discontinued

tell you that the company that you work for is worthless and useless.
wowwataday

Sep 20, 2009, 4:22 PM
(fire4fred)if i ran phonescoop.com i would track where you live and sent out an email to every internet carrier to not give internet to you or where live at, just for replying to your own message u herb
fire4fred

Sep 20, 2009, 5:08 PM
IT WAS THE SEQUENCE, BUT YOU DONT HAVE TO TRACK ME, I LIVE IN FLORIDA. I HAVE COMCAST. AND MMM WHAT'S HERB??
wowwataday

Sep 20, 2009, 5:45 PM
aja florida, i knew it was sum wak place...wat part of florida
Mexicubana_qmix

Sep 22, 2009, 2:52 PM
YOU WISH YOU WERE HERE. the warm weather, and the nightlife is great... Hey fred... When we going clubbing with some co-workers??? 😛
infamousjd

Sep 22, 2009, 3:07 PM
And exactly what city in Florida do you two co-workers live in?
Mexicubana_qmix

Sep 23, 2009, 6:52 AM
MIAMI B!TCH
infamousjd

Sep 23, 2009, 4:09 PM
SHES FROM FORT WALTON B!TCH!!!!! STUNNA 😎
Mexicubana_qmix

Sep 22, 2009, 2:49 PM
What a dush, It wasn't a reply, It was an aditional information added to the thing.
infamousjd

Sep 22, 2009, 6:54 PM
R U calling me a douche? I was just wondering what part of Florida U were from but clearly Ure from the campo where peoples social skills are seriously underdeveloped by an abundance of inbreeding.U sound like an Alachua County possible maybe Indian River County resident. Either that or U live in boring ass Orlando.
Mexicubana_qmix

Sep 23, 2009, 6:53 AM
LOL... Ok no... We do not live in boring as orlando. We live in the party life miami, with corropted cops selling white in every corner.
FrankOMCGee

Sep 23, 2009, 12:14 PM
you live in ruskin.
infamousjd

Sep 23, 2009, 2:33 PM
YOU GD LIAR!!!!!!Go back to Brevard County and tip cows for after work fun you barnyard vixen!!!!!
ZadenWillowfyre

Sep 22, 2009, 10:51 AM
Anything that seems to start with "I've been a customer for like 1395059 years!"
Yea...entitlement and annoyance ahead.
infamousjd

Sep 22, 2009, 2:38 PM
You dont live in Florida. If U lived in Florida U'd know what a herb was and would not have asked that sooie ass question. (Yes sooie, another Florida word) And wowwataday stfu, "It aint where U from yo, its where U at/" YA BOY Jay-Z back when he was raw said that.
GraGG

Sep 22, 2009, 2:46 PM
A DOUCHEBAG

thank you infamousjd for bein so ignorant sounding 🤣
infamousjd

Sep 22, 2009, 2:54 PM
OMG I hate the word ignorant.I prefer IGNANT.How did I sound ignorant?I simply stated that if buddy was really from Florida (atleast the city) he would know what a sooie ass herb was.& for the record, he is a sooie ass herb.
GraGG

Sep 22, 2009, 2:59 PM
i have a 2 year old cousin who speaks better ingrish than you 👀
infamousjd

Sep 22, 2009, 3:04 PM
🤭 I hate being an immigrant.
DEATH

Sep 22, 2009, 6:10 PM
Since when was Florida a city?
GraGG

Sep 22, 2009, 6:18 PM
since floridians started livin thurr
DEATH

Sep 22, 2009, 6:22 PM
*nods in disbelief*
infamousjd

Sep 23, 2009, 4:12 PM
For the record, Florida City is a city in Miami-Dade County. Home to the late & great SS Shawn Taylor, R.I.P. His father is the police chief there.
leneesco33

Sep 23, 2009, 10:23 AM
fyi im a floridan born and raised in miami curretly living in broward and i dont know what in the world your talking about not every one who lives in florida speaks slang wierdo
getsome

Sep 23, 2009, 1:33 PM
I'm from florida and have never said "sooie". Yes Yes...been here all my life.
infamousjd

Sep 23, 2009, 2:43 PM
Damn that's some sooie ass sh**...Well I'll be Ur South Florida interpretor today.
Herb=duck=lame
Sooie=wack=duck
They are synonyms.
ecycled

Sep 23, 2009, 3:00 PM
duck?

Sooie! Look out for that flying razor blade.
infamousjd

Sep 23, 2009, 4:10 PM
LMAO duck as in quack quack...As in whenever ecycled hollas at a female, he gets ducked. ;)
getsome

Sep 24, 2009, 1:41 AM
oh wow. Never head that here in West Palm Beach. Guess i'm not hip enough.
infamousjd

Sep 24, 2009, 1:11 PM
Dont say that getsome, you're a North Broward boy. It probably isn't up there. & btw the Palm Beach County Mall by the 95 is the worst mall I've seen in my life. Id rather go to the Swap Shop.
Mexicubana_qmix

Sep 22, 2009, 3:01 PM
When you asked them for their number and they give you there whole life storie.

When you ask for the make a model and they try to describe the way it looks...

When they try to start a claim and you ask do you have any insurance they go uhhhhhhhh.....

When they have a REAL heavy accent, and you have to call the transalation hotline.

When you specifically tell the cx "these are yes and no questions" and after every question they provide you a sentence...

WTF!!!!! 😡
Whitehores

Sep 22, 2009, 3:02 PM
When you dont know how to spell story
Mexicubana_qmix

Sep 23, 2009, 6:59 AM
White horse... Go check on your mom, I think she is sucking on that dude for money, get of my back, I didn't do sh!t to you!!!
lilj

Sep 23, 2009, 3:10 PM
you are mexican and cuban at the same time what a mix u live in hialeah ?
infamousjd

Sep 23, 2009, 4:17 PM
F*ck wrong with lil J tryna holla. Take Ur ref ass back to Miami Springs.
doomtroll

Sep 22, 2009, 8:27 PM
Or when they say, and I quote..

" I don't want you to ask any questions, and I don't want you to say anything. I just want you to listen to me cry"

*head explodes*
ecycled

Sep 23, 2009, 9:46 AM
doomtroll said:
Or when they say, and I quote..

" I don't want you to ask any questions, and I don't want you to say anything. I just want you to listen to me cry"

*head explodes*

m3ntal
Thee-R2

Sep 23, 2009, 4:11 PM
When the customer is a smartass of the getgo

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.