Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Woow realy

fer712

Sep 1, 2009, 8:29 PM
i was talking to one of my customer i work for att and we worked on her account dadaddada you know and then i had to set up a call back to get ahold of her for 09/08/2009 and she said ok so are you going to call me that day i said i assure you i will and she said wat abut after i was like what ๐Ÿคจ yea she said after and my slow ass did not understand then ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ohh i got you i was like sure she said she enjoyed talking to me so i sms her to send me a pic ๐Ÿ˜ณ and she is supper fine ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿคค and shes only 1hr away from were i am ๐Ÿ‘€
ikissgirls

Sep 1, 2009, 8:40 PM
lol ur lucky. i did that 1 time w/ this guy when i worked for vzw and he was UGLY!! lol but then i found a hottie.. ;)

good luck.
prizbilla_babykilla

Sep 1, 2009, 8:48 PM
that was the hardest post to read... EVER!
AVANESS

Sep 2, 2009, 2:03 PM
Are you in CC. How do you get away with that? being recorded and all.

And what kind of desperate girl wants to hook up with the guy on the other end of the phone, while handling cell phone business
fer712

Sep 2, 2009, 2:58 PM
๐Ÿคฃ have no idea she said she is a single mother pff don't really care shes hot visit her on a weekend and never talk to her again ๐Ÿคฃ
ecycled

Sep 2, 2009, 3:17 PM
i said yes it read very hard so I like read again and three times then I get what ๐Ÿ˜Ž so I know what happened and maybe happy ending ๐Ÿ˜‰

translate:
Yes it was very hard to read. I had to read it 3 times until I understood what happened. Hopefully there is a happy ending.
93toolow

Sep 3, 2009, 11:23 AM
your crazy ๐Ÿคฃ
matonater

Sep 3, 2009, 6:01 PM
I had to read that 5 times
xxbriibriixx

Sep 3, 2009, 8:15 PM
WOW! thats crazy. ive had guys say i sound sexy but i just ignore them... its to weird for me. for all i know he can be some old ass pervert, adn they usually have 1-800 sex toll free calls! it was so weird....its like dude... i see what you do on your spare time with your phone, why would i give you my number? sick-o.....

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.