Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

unbelief

elMamBo

Aug 25, 2009, 11:11 AM
ME; Do you still have the phone..

CX: (with an attitude)Im talking from it right now.

"right like i have a camera here looking at your dumb A$$"

......stupid..
ollywolf

Aug 25, 2009, 11:32 AM
Ahh life and stupid customers. Makes you want to reach into the phone and bash their heads into the wall.
Coil

Aug 28, 2009, 11:08 AM
HAHA your gavatar is some little generic dragon tattoo you got... YOURE SO KEWL NOT EVERYONE HAS A LITTLE GENERIC DRAGON TATTOO
NaughtyGuy555

Aug 25, 2009, 11:54 AM
-I'm sorry sir/ma'am I've lost all my psychic abilities talkiing to stupid cxs like you; and my crystal ball was lost up your @$$. So forgive me if I did not know that you were talking on it.
The matrix is shut off as well so that cancells transporting there and beating you to a bloddy pulp personally.
elMamBo

Aug 25, 2009, 12:01 PM
lol...
elMamBo

Aug 25, 2009, 12:11 PM
Me: your ph is not available right now..

CX: do you know when one will be available.

Me: No sir i do not.

CX: Why don't you know

ME: there is no phone available on the warehouse. as soon as there is one ..my system would notify. we will call you.

Cx: so i have to wait..

Me: you know what let me pull one out my A$$ so you don't have to wait.
NaughtyGuy555

Aug 25, 2009, 12:19 PM
I just had a cust who wanted to contact bbb on us because his Manufactorer (SAMSUNG) wont answer for the man warr. His phone has been messing since two days from purchase. Metro sent to us. Lost Date Aging with us and now he's upset.
elMamBo

Aug 25, 2009, 12:33 PM
messed up...

phones are on back order. and comp models are on back order... i have ppl that can't wait for a phone yelling at me..
jazzybaby

Aug 26, 2009, 4:57 PM
thats when you hit the magic button called "release" lol jk 👀
leneesco33

Aug 27, 2009, 3:31 PM
just make sure your talking when you hit that button then when QA hears the call they will think they hang up not you lol 😁 i mish lol 🤣
NaughtyGuy555

Aug 28, 2009, 10:18 AM
unfortunately there is a call log that describes how the call was ended. so the release function would show on that report... 👀
jeffatt

Aug 27, 2009, 3:47 PM
I love that kind of stuff! It's like they feel if they keep asking about it, you'll somehow **** one out or something.

I wanna slap these people...I'm here to sell and make money on selling....I'm not going to not sell something without a reason.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.