Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 12 replies

Blah

ilovemyjob

Aug 22, 2009, 2:27 PM
Anybody have any stupid customer's today? If so, please share! I had a lady say she has to hold her phone up to her ear to hear the other party talk.. 😕
Drunk

Aug 22, 2009, 2:36 PM
Three possible new lines... said they had a friend that had unlimited everything, I said ok we have that, they said only $50 a month I said oh ☚ī¸ thats sprint and skype and I love skype, then I started to cry
wizardofCroz

Aug 22, 2009, 5:32 PM
This guy wanted unlimited everything which costs 129.99, for the 450 minute price of 69.99. All he kept saying was," come on, i know you can do that. Jitterbug will gimme dat price, you can't match that?"

Actually yes I can, I'll just go into your account each month and credit the difference. and while you're at it, go to the BMW dealership and see if they'll price match a Chevy Aveo.
ilovemyjob

Aug 22, 2009, 5:46 PM
Haha got to love greedy american's. We take everything for granted. It's ridiculous!
jazzybaby

Aug 24, 2009, 7:49 AM
yea i had a guy that didn't want to pay his $85 deductible, he said he was going to cancel his service and switch to verizon. so i asked him if he wanted me to cancel his claim or keep it open and he just yelled at me "you're not gunna give me a f*cking deal are you?!" no sir. lol. 😈
Menno

Aug 26, 2009, 4:56 PM
Those customers are fun.. I love it when they try using the "I'll go to another carrier if you don't help me" line when they are asking for something unreasonable (half price on their plan, free smartphones, etc)..

I just politely inform them that if they insist on getting the phone for that price, it would cost me more money to help them than it would be to lose them as a customer..

After they get over the fact that someone said no to their tantrum, they either calm down or leave the store.

I am all for making a profit, even if only a dollar, but when you are asking me to LOSE money to "keep you happy." well.. then your happiness isn't worth it. 😉
tonicetou

Aug 24, 2009, 8:33 AM
not a stupid cux a STUPID JACKBUT REP..

who upgrades a cux plan from 39.99 to unlimted for 99.99 a 60.00 diff effective for that day when his cycle starts over in 5days? .. so he was charged 125.20 , which he paid right then and there, to change his plan that day.. wasnt told her still needed to pay 63.65 for his regular plan.. his acct was suspneded and the 3 reps who helped him today thought it was a missing pymt, said they would restore the line, but didnt and told the CUX he was SOL.. I ADJSUTED IT ALL OFF BC T-MO REPS AND DRL SUCK... all they had to do was future date, cux had plenty of min and msgs remaining.. WTF
Ask The Shack

Aug 24, 2009, 8:54 AM
WTF is a cux, and why do you care about it?

It sounds like a medical condition. You should get it looked at.
tonicetou

Aug 24, 2009, 8:55 AM
cux is short for customer...
chocosong87

Aug 24, 2009, 5:06 PM
oh? i'm pretty sure cust. is short for customer. but ok 👀
leneesco33

Aug 27, 2009, 4:41 PM
it a mixture of cust and cx
jazzybaby

Aug 26, 2009, 2:38 PM
why do you call everyone out on their abbreviations for customers?
lilyofthenorth

Aug 24, 2009, 6:34 PM
Friday night, I got the pleasure of waiting on a customer who said she would handcuff herself to something in my store, if I didn't give her a free car charger.....She didn't get it lol

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.