Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

i hate my supervisor

jazzybaby

Aug 23, 2009, 12:55 PM
i don't feel good. i don't want to be at work. i'm getting ready to seriously lose it on some customers. i ask my supervisor if i can go home and i have some sick time. he said no. wtf?! why is that? i mean i have the option to walk out and lose my job, but i don't really want to do that... i just don't know how they can tell me i can't leave when i'm like dying at my cubicle...? ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿคจ ๐Ÿ˜• โ˜น๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜ข ๐Ÿ˜ณ
mist668

Aug 23, 2009, 1:01 PM
Well bad for you... boo to them could probably push the issue to hr if you wanted to.

But to make your day better I just made $50 on a 5 line renewal. So much money for just to update imei's
looksthatkill

Aug 23, 2009, 1:04 PM
In my call center, you can get another sup to sign your early out sheet...I hate when I'm told I can't go home because I don't feel good.
deepc185

Aug 23, 2009, 7:46 PM
In my center, if you don't feel good, and you have time available, you just let them know you're leaving and what time you signed off. Nobody can say crap to you. ๐Ÿ™‚
jazzybaby

Aug 24, 2009, 7:46 AM
๐Ÿ˜• thanks trying to make me jealous?! lol jk...
SneakyRebelNinja

Aug 25, 2009, 2:20 PM
LOL! So the last person that just walked out of the office area, I said "crap" to them, and they looked at me like I was nuts. Which I guess is kind of true. But it made me laugh.

the end
zzyo90

Aug 25, 2009, 2:57 PM
so when i got my vzw phone and number a couple years ago i got this guy matt tucker's creditors calling me on his recycled number. so i make my vm say "creditors F*** YOU! if its for zach leave a message"

so my people services manager called me one day to remind me of a benifits meeting and i ignored the call because i didnt recognize the number. ๐Ÿคญ

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.