Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 16 replies

cops, t-mobile and pedo...

tonicetou

Aug 20, 2009, 7:52 AM
some one is taking a call froma guy sayin her kidnapped a lil 8yr old girl from the Hinder/nickelback concert.. WHo calls t-mobiel and tells them that.. a QA person called the cops and are trying to figure out if its true and find the guy..
looksthatkill

Aug 20, 2009, 7:57 AM
Crazy, let me know what happens. Why is he calling T-mobile and telling them? ๐Ÿคจ
tonicetou

Aug 20, 2009, 8:13 AM
he is full of POOP.. come on, who is gonna kidnap a lil girl and then call t-mobile from his phone, and his acct pops ups, and thenstay onthe line for a LONG time and just continues to talk about it???? he cant be all there but i prayto good its just his imagination and not really true..

hows my boy?
melissa took Luke to her sisters near lodi..
looksthatkill

Aug 20, 2009, 8:23 AM
Is she enjoying watching him?
tonicetou

Aug 20, 2009, 8:29 AM
he was sick tuesday, yeaster he had a fever of 102/..... took him to the hospital.. she said that he seemed like he was getting sick ( but didnt say anything to me..) i called off yesterday even though it wasnt my normal work day but a did a shift acommodation and was suppossed to work but hopefully they wont catch it or i wont need a baby sitter.. LOL

he is better today though....
amor_jenny

Aug 20, 2009, 8:55 AM
hey how the baby stil lsick?? alternate between motrin and tylon to drop the fever motrin every 4 hrs tyln every 8
tonicetou

Aug 20, 2009, 9:06 AM
no he is fine.. his feer broke while at he hospital.. they dont know know why he had it in the first pplace.. but gabriel and nephew christian both had fevers too... creepy.
amor_jenny

Aug 20, 2009, 9:08 AM
o maybe just a lil bug. but that god that he is ok my 2 babies had 102 fever yest as well but it was fro mthere shots they got
jazzybaby

Aug 20, 2009, 8:11 AM
cause the little girl rn up his phone bill/went over his minutes and thats his excuse to why he shouldn't pay the overages... ๐Ÿ˜› sorry thats bad i'm a b!tch...
MrGoofball

Aug 20, 2009, 9:31 AM
Why is an 8 year old at a nickelback concert in the first place?
tonicetou

Aug 20, 2009, 9:32 AM
that was my question...read the update
Drunk

Aug 20, 2009, 10:45 AM
I may call you a leprechaun but I think I like you a bit as a virtual person. I know whitehorses likes you but that's besides the point.
I have flipped off lots of people, lots and lots and I have usually meant them harm when I do that. Sometimes I flip off for fun, like to a friend and call him or her a bad word. They flip me off then we have a good laugh. I don't think our friendship is to that point yet. I will let you know when or if it ever gets to that point.
As they say in Australia, Cheers.
zzyo90

Aug 20, 2009, 10:59 AM
SUCK ๐Ÿคฃ
Drunk

Aug 20, 2009, 11:06 AM
They do suck, nickelback is the most "generic" sounding band ever, I can't tell the difference between nickelback, lifehouse, and creed they all sound the same to me.
zzyo90

Aug 20, 2009, 1:45 PM
haha with their ***gy raspy voices ๐Ÿคฃ
tonicetou

Aug 20, 2009, 3:00 PM
geez thanks Drunk.. ๐Ÿ™‚ ur not to bad ur self.. and its whitehores...
Whitehores

Aug 20, 2009, 3:12 PM
i said i think shes hot, but she has an attention problem and is kind of an ewhore

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.