Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

shop talk or lounge?

jazzybaby

Aug 19, 2009, 11:58 AM
i'm not sure exactly where this post should go.

has anyone ever had a customer ask for a supervisor just so they could say what a good job you did?

my coworker gets these sup calls all the time and maybe its just cause i can't stand her but i think its BS.

i've had people hit on me and ask me out and thank the Lord i was born but they have never asked for a supervisor just to praise me.

just wondering if anyone else has had this experience? cause i'm thinking this girl is pushing the customers to talk to a supervisor...

comments? opinions?
BoredatSprint

Aug 19, 2009, 12:02 PM
I've taken a few comp calls for agents on the call floor. Most of the time it's just people who've done the job before.
tmochicka24

Aug 19, 2009, 12:06 PM
She probably says something like "if you wouldn't mind telling my supervisor what kind of outstanding job I have done for you, that would be deeply appreciated".....which is lame cuz it really doesn't do anything for you cept make you feel better about yourself
jazzybaby

Aug 19, 2009, 12:12 PM
yea and its not so bad that she would actually get the calls, its that she yells through the call center about it. 😡
tmochicka24

Aug 19, 2009, 12:22 PM
So she brags about it? That's retarded lol
BoredatSprint

Aug 19, 2009, 12:13 PM
Yep. Same person that consistently tells you his/her sale rate and handle time on an hourly basis.

WHOOPETY DOOOO!!! 🙄
pizzas not for breakfast

Aug 19, 2009, 12:23 PM
Maybe you should put out more.
therecanbeonlyone

Aug 19, 2009, 1:19 PM
the solution to all of lifes problems
pizzas not for breakfast

Aug 19, 2009, 1:24 PM
agreed
Webb

Aug 19, 2009, 3:21 PM
That suggests an entirely new meaning to 'complimentary escalation'. 😁
Webb

Aug 19, 2009, 3:20 PM
Sure. I used to get complimentary escalations all the time.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.