Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

One thing (among many in this business) that really irks me...

dnbstyle29

Aug 16, 2009, 2:01 PM
..is when someone is walking by the klosk reeeeeeaaaaalllly slowly looking really hard at everything, and all I say is: ".....hi...."

To which I get a response of:

"NO THANK YOU!!" and then they run away...

You know, I wasn't even gonna try to sell you anything anyway. Maybe I was just trying to be friendly, or don't you know what that means?!
HenaT

Aug 16, 2009, 2:20 PM
I know exactly how you feel brother... but i just turn around and move onto the next person lol, dont let it get to you, its human nature to deny whatever it is you offer them, even if its a hi haha
Chris1001

Aug 21, 2009, 11:40 AM
I used to get that one or "We're just looking". After doing this for so long, I finally hit smart a$$ mode and started replying, "Well it's a good thing I didn't ask you if you needed help then. I asked you how you were doing". Most of the time they would stop and get a blank face while they processed what had just been said to them. Gotta love retail. To Johnny Shopper, we're always gonna be the used car salesman trying to eff them over.
ecycled

Aug 21, 2009, 11:49 AM
hahah perfect response

Ppl don't pay attention anyways.

Abandon HI and just say "I'll give you whatever you want", they say "really". You say "Yes", "For a price".

Its a give and take, you give 2 yr agreement and I give you cheap phone---f'ing cheapskates 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.