Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Vending Machine Comedy

pizzas not for breakfast

Aug 11, 2009, 3:48 PM
There is a Coke vending machine in the break room that has a conveyor belt that the machine drops the drink onto and puts it in the open slot, an hour ago there was one drink stuck on the belt, so its obviously broken, i just checked it and there are now 6 drinks stuck on the conveyor belt.... It makes me happy to know that either 1 person or 5 differnet people attempt to purchase a drink from this broken machine hoping that it would give them their drink....
fer712

Aug 11, 2009, 6:17 PM
🤣 lol thats funny shizz
therecanbeonlyone

Aug 12, 2009, 10:52 AM
i laughed so hard that i shot myself in the face 😳
SneakyRebelNinja

Aug 12, 2009, 12:52 PM
Just got vending machines in my store. The soda machine doesn't just drop the cans, it shoots them into the little pickup thing. First can that a guy bought shot out and exploded. I'm kinda hoping that's not going to be a regular thing.
BoredatSprint

Aug 12, 2009, 12:58 PM
😳 INCOMING 😲
SneakyRebelNinja

Aug 12, 2009, 1:01 PM
No joke. I would love to make a ramp up inside the drop down thing, see how far I could get it to go. With any luck I could knock out the incoming hillbillies. I MISS THE CITY SO DAMN BAD!!! 😢 AGHGUGHAUHGUGAHUGH!!! I need a lonely corner and my pillow
tmochicka24

Aug 12, 2009, 12:59 PM
"heeeres your sign" 😁 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.