Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

The world does not revolve around you....

TMoGuy

Jul 20, 2009, 11:01 AM
WOW. That's the only way to describe this. I'm sure you've all had similar situations, but this is just ridiculous. I really want to smack this chick, then drag her out of the door by her fake hair. I will try to give you the abridged version of the story.

So, guy and girl come in. Claim they have always had insurance on their account, but when they upgraded, the rep didn't put the insurance on the new phone. Well, as you know, with upgrades, at least with us, nothing really changes on the accout. Whatever you have eature wise will just roll over. There is no need to re-add any features in cluding insurance.

Well, this lady had her phone stolen yesterday, and called to repot it stolen, and was told that there was no insurance on the ac...
(continues)
Gadget Junky

Jul 20, 2009, 11:41 AM
There's always a call to the police. If you're in a mall, security works too. 🤣

There was no reason for them to be in the store like that, for that long. Your manager should have insisted they leave.
sexpanther

Jul 20, 2009, 12:01 PM
🤣 That is awesome, probably left without buying anything too... maybe if she wasn't spending her money on weed and booze she could get both shoes and a phone.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.